Author Topic: The Coming 2024-25 American Civil War II  (Read 562 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
The Coming 2024-25 American Civil War II
« on: December 29, 2023, 02:10:15 PM »
There is a great discussion going on over at NY Prepper Update that has gotten a bit off post and moved over towards Civil War. I felt it was important enough to have its separate discussion.

First though, take 13-minutes to watch this video from a CIA/Think tank commenter on Civil War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yilgr2SJ3xQ&t=0s

This analyst in my opinion is right on in her definition and overview of a civil war. At about the 9-minute point, it is obvious that she is a Progressive and spouting the regimes current propaganda on you, conservative, white, MAGA, men.

One side note, I have many black and brown friends from around the country who do fall into this "definition" of a revolutionary, "conservative, white, MAGA, men" just minus the pigmentation of their skin. Anyway, I digress.

Do I think there will be kinetic fighting between two diverging ideologies. Yes I do. I believe the fighting will be primarily in cities. Cities that lean more to the left of center then right of center. I suspect that this fighting will be over a two year period; 2024 through 2025. This period of discontent will be the bases of a new America. Will we return to a more strict following of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights or a new form of government entirely?

Which ever it becomes, our enemies abroad will take advantage of our narcistic preoccupation with ourselves while we sort things out. This advantage could be as minor as economic or as catastrophic as foreign occupation regionally. As an example, the farm land west of the Rockies could feed a whole lot of folks in Asia. Keeping with this thread of thought, it will be tough to conquer an armed populous. Maybe this is why gun control is so prevalent in Washington, Oregon, and California. Certainly reading something in to this but heck, who knows today. I said to MrsMac when Xi came to California in November, he was there to shop for the site of his new USA home. Kind-a like Newsom measuring for drapes at the White House this past July.

Another element to this question of civil war is...Can a guerrilla force or even a militia trained force succeed in a Civil War? There would have to be a way of securing supplies. Factories, farms, fuel production, etc. to launch a successful campaign for both sides of the equation. Ammunition and go juice does not grow on trees. It would be a Civil War of attrition for sure.

It would also be a Civil War where foreign countries would like to interject their prestige via supplies. Not unlike the French in the American Revolution, British in the American Civil War to the South.

These are just some things to think about as you watch the cities burn to the ground via the hands of peaceful demonstrations over the next 24-months.

Thoughts?

:popcorn:

« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 04:55:08 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: The Coming 2024-25 American Civil War II
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 03:22:25 PM »
link didnt work for me

IF we go hot with CWII and think foreign nations, most are sending in their military right now through our southern border, will probably instigate the fighting, sit back and let us destroy ourselves, then come in with a big smile and say they are going to save the day for those of us who survived.

I hope Trump has good security and a food taster cuz he is their most important target. All the other candidates, none of them I will vote for, are completely worthless and if not paid for now they will have no problem making deals after they get elected.
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 04:55:30 PM »
Grizz, I replaced the link  :thumbsUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 05:01:27 PM »
Grizz, there is not a doubt in my mind that the current invasion through the south border is just that...An invasion.

I suspect that these invaders will at first be saboteurs then move onto the cities who have no interwize and electricity to promote kinetic exchanges. 

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2023, 05:35:20 PM »
Grizz, there is not a doubt in my mind that the current invasion through the south border is just that...An invasion.

I suspect that these invaders will at first be saboteurs then move onto the cities who have no interwize and electricity to promote kinetic exchanges.

There are millions of them already here with one goal in mind, to destroy the US. We (the US) dont have nearly that many willing to accept that it will happen much less fight to protect this Country.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2023, 10:44:39 AM »

Do I think there will be kinetic fighting between two diverging ideologies. Yes I do. I believe the fighting will be primarily in cities. Cities that lean more to the left of center then right of center. I suspect that this fighting will be over a two year period; 2024 through 2025. This period of discontent will be the bases of a new America. Will we return to a more strict following of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights or a new form of government entirely?

Another element to this question of civil war is...Can a guerrilla force or even a militia trained force succeed in a Civil War? There would have to be a way of securing supplies. Factories, farms, fuel production, etc. to launch a successful campaign for both sides of the equation. Ammunition and go juice does not grow on trees. It would be a Civil War of attrition for sure.

It would also be a Civil War where foreign countries would like to interject their prestige via supplies. Not unlike the French in the American Revolution, British in the American Civil War to the South.

These are just some things to think about as you watch the cities burn to the ground via the hands of peaceful demonstrations over the next 24-months.

Thoughts?

I concur, Johny, that the bulk of the fighting will be urban warfare.  Rural folks are generally realists, who don't have the time to postulate about 25 different genders. Instead, country folks will be concentrating on how to produce their next meal and how to defend their homes.  Urban folks will be busy with their cause du jour.  At some point, when they begin to get hungry, urbanites will start thinking about the concrete realities of food production.  Because of the time it takes to spool up food production, many will die of hunger.  The government doesn't have sufficient manpower to produce and transport food, especially when things go kinetic.  Country folks are not going to allow urban areas to dictate their actions.

Regarding your question whether a guerilla force is effective...gee, Afghan guerillas managed to be an effective fighting force over two decades.  As the layers of civilization are stripped away by a civil war, I believe that guerilla forces will become even more effective.  The military is going to need replacement parts and ammunition.  What happens when those items are no longer produced due to sabotage or supply line interruptions?  It may become a war of attrition.

The thought of even considering a civil war is absurd and frightening, yet it also shows how far this once mighty nation has fractured.  The rot started within and it has accelerated during the Biden years.  Invasive surgery is probably the only solution.  Once the activities kick off, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bounty for the elimination of politicians and immigrants.  We're all in for a rough ride, fasten your seatbelts!

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2023, 11:03:32 AM »
I could not finish watching the bitch to end of her informative white burden struggle session.   Further effort would have resulted in irresponsible raising of blood pressure and/or throwing up more than a little in my mouth.

What motivates these people?
How can they proceed without a boatload of cynicism and cognitive dissonance? 

Without knowledge of the actual mechanisms in her mind, the only explanatory word I keep coming up with is the "simplistic" word... Evil.

Oh.   And the civil war thing with battle rattle, maneuver and tactics?
  Will never make any significant, lasting impact to do us any good without reliable logistics.
   Those who can deny our patriots access to fuel, food and resupply will control the battlespace.  And for all practical purposes, that control will be functionally absolute.  If we become Afghanis, who will be suppling us with Stinger missiles?

So.   I hope today's and tomorrow's would-be warriors focus more training on the mundane - things like guerilla medical, farming, curator/gatherer/protector of hard copy books, stealth, crafts, etc.
The system our present captors wish to force and perpetuate on us cannot dodge cycles, it too having a "shelf life" just as vulnerable to time as any other.    "One World Governance" will last about as long as Genghis Kahn's empire did following his death.
Cliff's Notes: doubtful any of us "old codgers" will live to see the next happy ending.   But we sure as Hell can go to the grave knowing we gave best effort to stocking the abbeys with knowledge, hardy seeds to be sprouted when conditions invariable shift again.
So.
What have you done to prep today?    Maybe started a local seedbank of heirloom food plants?   Given leather-working classes?   Catalogued local/natural plants that might be the fallback necessity against a day when lab-produced anti-biotics are no longer available?   Humping 50+#s in a shoot and scoot are all fine and dandy, yes.   Which still leaves MUCH to be done.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2023, 12:14:27 PM »
OK, I'm going to stick my 2 cents worth into the Civil War II thing. Winning may or may not happen but one thing sure as Hell can and will happen. We, the good guys, can inflict so much pain on the other side that they will wish they never started it. Now, this next comment came from someone very knowledgeable inside the Military. If there is a second Civil War, the Military majority in our military installations all over the US will take control of those military bases. If we can believe the NEWS MEDIA, the military troops are mostly Conservatives. That means that more military installations will be controlled by the Conservative side. Also, the Conservative side is far more moral that the Liberal side. Now, that doesn't mean that the Conservative side will be all touchy and feelie. They, like most preppers, can and will be as ruthless as situations call for. There is no way of knowing, up front, who will win, but just like the last time, everybody, civilians and military, will know and feel the pain. With todays, technology, troop movements will not be like they were in the past. My thoughts on Prisoner of war camps: Nope. It will be too much of a burden and those captured will be returned to the other side and something, who knows what, will be done to them to make them unfit for battle. If it was my decision, it would be a 22LR straight through the left kneecap. The best they could hope for would be to sit in a communications building and handle message traffic or do air traffic control work. The one thing that I'm sure of is that a 2nd Civil War will be a lot worse that the 1st Civil War. Now for some Civil War Trivia: In the county that I live in, when a small group of Union soldiers were encountered by the local civilians, the local civilians would catch them, butcher them and hang the bodies alongside the road for all to see. The Union troops finally got to the point that they would not send out less than 20 troops at a time.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2023, 01:11:36 PM »
After every election they break down and color code each county red or blue, red dominates every state and blue will indicate where the fighting will begin. I think it will be easier to let the blue fight and when they move into red zones they will regret it. In the end, red will win

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2023, 01:51:59 PM »
And then one night she held her baby and the shooting started.  Then the machine guns.

Then I guess the govt better take the guns so they cannot shoot at each other or the govt.  After all, the govt is the one that needs to survive.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2023, 09:01:50 AM »
More insights from someone who has done more than just get the t-shirt...

Fresh out of the oven:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvQR_cbyNgo

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2023, 11:22:49 AM »
THIS is a good discussion in the YT video.  Straight talk, from the perspective of one who has Been there and done that.

Thanks for posting,

Sir John Honeybucket
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2023, 11:45:45 AM »
1) Felix, thank you for posting the interview.

2) I have about a half dozen friends who are retired Army. LOL, all of their comments mirrors this Green Berets to a "T". The
    only added advice I am hearing from my military friends is, form a MAG. You will NOT be able to fight "them" alone. 

3) I would also add, get out of Grizz's blue zones today. He really hit it on the head and I thank you Grizz. If you can not pick
    up and leave your city or suburbia setting, then at least own a piece of land maybe 2-hours away from your AO to go to
    when the SHTF. Remember, your 401K will be worthless once the kinetic exchange starts.

4) So here is the deal, "they" want a civil war. The military aged illegal migrants are here to swell "their" ranks ala Brown
    Shirts, to take down the middle class. Pure and simple. Remember, they are not after Trump, he is only one man, "they" are
    after you.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2023, 12:12:36 PM »
JohnyMac, you mentioned something in one post that really hit true. When I was growing up on a farm, we went to school with a ton of Army Brats from a very large nearby Army Base. I got to be friends with the one's that weren't spoiled little assholes. I can't remember how many times I've heard those Army Brats say, "If there were no Sergeants, there would be no Military". If you are around Soldiers and Sailors much, it becomes very evident that the halfway point in the ranks is exactly where the strength and leadership is. :DrillSgt:

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2023, 01:54:50 PM »
1) Felix, thank you for posting the interview.

2) I have about a half dozen friends who are retired Army. LOL, all of their comments mirrors this Green Berets to a "T". The
    only added advice I am hearing from my military friends is, form a MAG. You will NOT be able to fight "them" alone. 

3) I would also add, get out of Grizz's blue zones today. He really hit it on the head and I thank you Grizz. If you can not pick
    up and leave your city or suburbia setting, then at least own a piece of land maybe 2-hours away from your AO to go to
    when the SHTF. Remember, your 401K will be worthless once the kinetic exchange starts.

4) So here is the deal, "they" want a civil war. The military aged illegal migrants are here to swell "their" ranks ala Brown
    Shirts, to take down the middle class. Pure and simple. Remember, they are not after Trump, he is only one man, "they" are
    after you.

I once had squatters living in my house, I tried all legal avenues to get them out and after 6 months they left because they found another place to squat. They did over 10K in damage plus I wasted $1,000's on lawyers who did NOTHING more than shoot off their mouths. I had all ownership paperwork in my hands and showing them to LEO's who told me to get off MY property or I will be arrested for trespassing!!

After it begins, there will not be any ownership of anything other than what you can protect and claim as your own. LEO's will be protecting their own properties and families, NOT yours. WROL

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2023, 09:02:42 PM »
Grizz. WOW. Thx for sharing.  :cheers: