Author Topic: So Andrew Breitbart says he has extremely damaging video of Obama...  (Read 786 times)

Offline tominphx

• Senior Prepper
So Andrew Breitbart says he has extremely damaging video of Obama during his college years, and that he would release it very close to the election, and that the "contents would be shocking", and suddenly dies 3 weeks later, only hours before he said he would release it. People who saw him only briefly before his death did not seem to notice him being in any ill health. He was only 43, and was not a walking tub of lard like Micheal Moore, very strange.

Anyone else think he got vince fostered?

Is Andrew Breitbart the 3rd American citizen to be assassinated by this administration?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:24:50 AM by tominphx »
It's better to have it and not need it ...

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Re: So Andrew Breitbart says he has extremely damaging video of Obama...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 07:40:28 AM »
Things to make you go, "Hmmmmm...":

1. Only a couple hours after his death everyone was coming out with "We don't know WHY he died but we know it was natural causes"...

2. If the shocking footage he was going to release was to be so within HOURS of his death, why is it going to take up to two weeks to release it now?

3.  How is it that even a talk show host such as Michael Savage, someone I had not listened to for some time, the day of AB's death brings up the possibility of foul play and that he himself is in fear for his life?

(obligatory tin foil hat required ahead warning)

Now keep in mind that assassination conducted during the cold war were common and made much easier when the victim was on the streets, even more so were they alone walking at night.  And there are many chemicals and cocktails which can make it appear as though one had a heart attack.  Are we beginning to see a purge of the media of certain "minded" individuals?  :-X
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 09:28:41 AM »
I have not heard any "tin foil hat" theories put forth from the usual suspects: Beck, Jones, Levin, to name a few.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 10:14:01 AM »
Much love to his family and close friends on his passing.

That said, AB was a muckraker extraordinaire, and seemed a pretty detestable human being from my experiences in his words, deeds, and actions. The quest for freedom and justice was not served well by his works, from my point of view. Was he assassinated by Obama or had some dirt on the President? What a fitting legacy to his public career as a blogger.
 [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 12:02:59 PM »
This was my first thought when I heard about it.

CIA secret weapon of assassination

http://www.examiner.com/us-intelligence-in-national/cia-secret-weapon-of-assassination

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 12:15:00 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen stay tuned..
They still haven't released the cause of death for Whitney (Co-Co-Cocaine) Houston, how did they know it was natural causes less than hours after he died?

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 02:25:48 PM »
holy shit andrew breitbart is dead???!?!? wtf? i haven't even heard a single peep about this anywhere. this thread is literally the first i'm hearing of it. you'd think it'd be a bigger deal...

fuck this place gets scarier by the minute. you know, I've always taken very seriously all the hipotheticals that we discuss here, but there's always been a slight comfort in the fact that it's "still a long way off"... kinda like a form of procrastination. lately things have seemed to be ramping up, things getting ever more suspicious. it's starting to feel like go-time is right on our heels. fucking scary.
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 03:35:54 PM »
holy shit andrew breitbart is dead???!?!? wtf? i haven't even heard a single peep about this anywhere. this thread is literally the first i'm hearing of it. you'd think it'd be a bigger deal...

It was all over the news the day he was found dead. No one is hushing this up. And as the continual news cycle churns on, they've moved on to other stories.

I submit this editorial piece from Rolling Stone to the temerity of AB....
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:40:36 PM by crudos »

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 05:19:50 PM »

It was all over the news the day he was found dead. No one is hushing this up. And as the continual news cycle churns on, they've moved on to other stories.

I submit this editorial piece from Rolling Stone to the temerity of AB....
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301

Not that I read Rolling Stone, but I'll be certain to never give it a glance in the future. I believe ordering the strike against Bin Laden was justified, but believing the death of AB was a coincidence? Not gonna happen for me. We may have found something Obama likes to do besides golf.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 02:19:39 PM »
"Clean up on aisle 4!". Crudos, what is all this garbage you're putting on here now?  And to post an opinion by some rolling stoned writer as evidence to your opinion on him... LOL

[img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 07:48:20 PM »
"Clean up on aisle 4!". Crudos, what is all this garbage you're putting on here now?  And to post an opinion by some rolling stoned writer as evidence to your opinion on him... LOL
I never did have time for people like AB. Sad for his family and friends, but won't miss another blogging muckraker, who has done nothing to contribute to freedom and making America a better place. I just found the Rolling Stone opinion piece interesting and as an afterthought, nothing more, nothing less.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 04:05:15 PM »
I wonder if that video will ever make it out now.

It depends what is on the video. 

Also, remember Breitbart was leading the charge on Fast and Furious now, just another reason to have him gone.  He was getting a lot of good information on Holder and Obama.

The truth is, we'll never know if he was assassinated or not.  I will say it certain seemed suspicious to me, that the news outlets were calling it a death from natural causes while his body was still warm.

How in the hell would they have known that?  Seems really strange to me.

Kind of like as soon as 9/11 happened, the news agencies were saying it was Osama bin Laden.

The news media is bought and paid for, and owned.  They tell them what to say, and what not to say.  There is no such thing as a free press anymore.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2012, 04:06:20 PM »
This was my first thought when I heard about it.

CIA secret weapon of assassination

http://www.examiner.com/us-intelligence-in-national/cia-secret-weapon-of-assassination

They had that probably forty years ago.  Just imagine what they have now. 

UnBroken

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2012, 11:26:43 PM »
I wonder if that video will ever make it out now.

It depends what is on the video. 

Also, remember Breitbart was leading the charge on Fast and Furious now, just another reason to have him gone.  He was getting a lot of good information on Holder and Obama.

The truth is, we'll never know if he was assassinated or not.  I will say it certain seemed suspicious to me, that the news outlets were calling it a death from natural causes while his body was still warm.

How in the hell would they have known that?  Seems really strange to me.

Kind of like as soon as 9/11 happened, the news agencies were saying it was Osama bin Laden.

The news media is bought and paid for, and owned.  They tell them what to say, and what not to say.  There is no such thing as a free press anymore.

Your tax dollars hard at work

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 12:11:09 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_foster

Brietbart is the new Foster.  Don't get Vince Fostered Brietbarted.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 12:37:28 PM »
Saw the damning video, and keep on waiting for the bombshell, but nothing. Guess this proves that Obama at least was a student at Harvard now.  ::)

If this is AB's legacy, what a sad one it is.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:59:05 PM by crudos »

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 01:18:38 PM »
Saw the damning video, and keep on waiting for the bombshell, but nothing. Guess this proves that Obama at least was a student at Harvard now.  ::)

If this is AB's legacy, what a sad one it is.

i thought the point was to link him to another dumb radical named derrick bell? i haven't seen the video, but that's the impression i got from all the commentary. all the "i live to harass white folk" thing.. lol.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 09:53:35 AM »
Why AB call his footage never before seen and damning if the video they CLAIM is the one he was going to put out was aired in 2008 and doesn't show half of what he was talking about would be on it.  I'm not buying it, ESPECIALLY when the video first airs on FOX.  Why not reveal it on HIS site first???
Han shot first!