Author Topic: security and 911 anniversary  (Read 1033 times)

southern patriot

security and 911 anniversary
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:41:09 AM »
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1032/749/False_Flag_Planned_Security_On_Rise_For_9_11_Anniversary.html

In your opinion,whats the false security threat gona be resulting in the loss of even more of our make believe freedoms?

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
Re: security and 911 anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 02:20:06 AM »
My guess would be some kind of mass shooting perpetuated by terrorist, maybe a few explosions and bombs.

Anything they can do to try to attack the 2nd amendment.

The Patriot Act took care of the 4th amendment, some of the 1st, and some more of the Constitution.  Now all they need to do is to try and finish off the 2nd amendment for good.  They probably didn't like what happened in Heller and other pro-gun SCOTUS decisions.

southern patriot

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 02:35:26 AM »
Seems like their stiring up alot fear about the "lone terrorist" theory.
They keep bringing up the norway shooting. So i figure they will try and say no one can be trusted with weapons but the military and leo's.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 03:00:20 AM »
Seems like their stiring up alot fear about the "lone terrorist" theory.
They keep bringing up the norway shooting. So i figure they will try and say no one can be trusted with weapons but the military and leo's.

Exactamundo, it will probably be someone that is in the prepper or Tea party movement, or another right-wing patriot movement segment, or that person will be the scapegoat for the shooting, anyway, even if he doesn't actually do it.

The fact they have been droning on about a lone wolf like this, DHS and Obama, well I can pretty much put my money on it happening.

Just as the ATF and agent provocateurs had their hand in the OKC bombing, in order to kill the militia movement and get the Assault Weapons Ban passed, the government will have their hands in the next terror attacks to in order to take away our freedoms and liberties.  Just be on the look out for another one of these false flag operations.