Author Topic: Picture of a boy and an AR15  (Read 392 times)

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
Re: Picture of a boy and an AR15
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 07:14:45 PM »
Brought to you by the People's Democratic Republic of New Jersey.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 08:28:02 PM »
I saw it being discussed on Hannity with Michelle Malkin but didnt know the whole story as I tuned in halfway through the discussion. Now I know what happened. Before I assumed it was a school type incident where a teacher overreacted to this kid showing a cell pic or something.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:49:18 PM »
A bunch of bullshit. It's like that guy here who shot his girls laptop for being a little smart ass and got ridiculed in front of the nation by "Dr" Phil. New flash! They're our kids. Bitches like Hillary Clinton keep pushing that "it takes a village" nonsense. Seriously ashamed to be an American by today's standards. By the standards of 1776 I'm proud as can be.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 08:07:11 AM »
The one thing that keeps being overlooked in this story are:

1) The father already had a lawyer to help. How many of us do?
2) He stood his ground and basically said, "if you don't have a warrant you are not coming into my house. How
    many of us have the balls or whereto all to stand our ground.

Something else that just hit me as I was writing - This whole anti gun propaganda campaign is back firing on the current regime. So if it isn't working you know as well as I do they are going to try a different angle. Bottom-line here..."They' have to get the weapons out of our hands before the collapse.

I wonder what that new angle is going to be?

Stay tuned... 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.