Author Topic: Pennsylvania introduces bill to block federal attempts at gun control.  (Read 474 times)

Offline v0dka

• Firefigher EMT-P
  • Senior Prepper
  • flecktastic!!
http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/billinfo/billinfo.cfm?syear=2013&sind=0&body=H&type=B&bn=357

In judiciary  right now, Feels good my state is sticking the middle finger to the federal gov.
sic luceat lux

Alex1992

Re: Pennsylvania introduces bill to block federal attempts at gun control.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 11:51:53 PM »
Idaho is making laws that would protect CCW owners, I guess there are a few states thats giving the Fed the big FUCK YOU they deserve and it makes me happy  :)

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 08:30:15 AM »
I really dont understand how this works, seems like it cant legally. Either your under federal law or your not part of america. Kinda like weed in CO. Its legal but the feds still can raid your shit because its federally illegal.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 09:41:57 AM »
First, I am glad to hear this. THANK YOU PA! On a earlier post I think I mentioned that I went to my PA. County sheriffs office to renew my non-resident CCW for PA. He had a sign up that said something like he will not tolerate gun control that is contrary to the 2A in his county. Should of taken a picture of it for you. Yeah got to love PA!

Ken, you bring up a good point, here is my 2?. The 2A has been upheld in the USSC. So these states are just strengthening their 2A by additional laws whether it's conceal carry, right to own 30 round mags, etc. Also, during the Carter years, there was a EO put into place that rolled back all speed limits to 55 MPH. There were several states in the West that passed laws against the EO. Those states had their Federal Highway allocation cut. Those states didn't care.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 11:31:40 AM »
Ya if the BATFE raids some dudes house theres no way in hell local PD is going to attempt to arrest them. Will not happen They will assist as needed like always. The laws are more of a statement or voicing of opinion, atleast thats how it seems to me. Id like to believe theyd try to arrest them. But it seems very unlikely. The federal govt would view that as a terroristic act and respond swiftly.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:35:23 AM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 05:57:17 PM »
Time will tell  :))
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline stocklt

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 03:46:40 PM »
Vodka, so when do we find out if this passes and when they are voting on it?