Author Topic: Norks are becoming active  (Read 711 times)

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
Re: Norks are becoming active
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 05:28:29 PM »
Just more saber rattling from the rusty old sword of NK.

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 08:17:22 PM »
I don't know. Evacuating civilians in to tunnels is a little more than saber rattling. Oh, oh, I know. They're recording for next season of "Doomsday Preppers" and are showing their bug out drill.  :))

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 10:04:47 PM »
So NK is shuffling its citizenry around, what else is new? Nothing new as far as I can see. NK is always running some oddball high intensity drills of some sort. The original link to the source....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/13/world/asia/south-korea-says-pyongyang-cant-end-war-armistice.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

Don't worry Kim Jong-un and Dennis Rodman are safe in the underground bunker/basketball court.

Not worried..... yet.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 11:29:24 PM »
tick tock tick tock.... its all just a matter of time.  Who will start the festivities?  What excuse will they use?
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Ghost

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 11:34:10 PM »
I enjoy this pic lol

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 11:36:32 PM »
Problem is that the picture represents football when it would be more like a WWE Tag team match.  Wouldn't take long for big brother CHINA to step in...
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 05:07:27 PM »
Well, a good magician will keep you focusing on his right hand while he pulls off his trick with his left. Really don't think NK will act alone. In fact I think this just a case of international diversion. Iran and NK are the best of butt buddies.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 07:27:25 PM »
This also may be a good time for China to retake Taiwan. Barry wouldn't do a thing about it! 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 07:40:08 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

CrookedSights

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2013, 07:36:07 PM »
I remember someone saying something about Taiwan that a Chinese official said recently, can't remember what.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 07:42:34 PM »
Meh who knows what'll happen. We could probably make a deal to turn a blind eye to Taiwan and SE Asia if China forgives our debt and helps figure out a way to defuse NK. Not saying thats what'll happen but theres alot that can go on.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

CrookedSights

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 08:04:33 PM »
From what I understand China only owns about ten percent of our debt, so I don't see anyway of that happening. If the North does move on the South there's more than likely going to be U.S. casualties undoubtedly bringing us into it. And we do have a treaty with the South that I think pretty much says we have to pick up the slack for them. Then there's the whole global watchdog image we have to maintain.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Ghost

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 08:58:32 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-prepares-to-strike-kim-jongun-supervises-live-artillery-drill-as-inflammatory-threats-continue-8534723.html

North Korea held a live artillery drill close to its disputed border with South Korea, its official state news agency reported today.

The country's leader Kim Jong-un personally supervised the drill, in a move that is sure to inflame tensions further between the two countries, the KCNA agency said.

The North has stepped up military preparations in response to being sanctioned for its February nuclear test, with the border being seen as the most likely site of any clash.

The country's latest move follows a series of inflammatory statements in which North Korea has threatened a nuclear war with the United States in response to new United Nations sanctions and to strike back at South Korea and the United States during military drills that the two allies are holding.

Kim praised the artillery units on two islands after watching them hit targets, in what KCNA described as the "biggest hotspots in the southwestern sector of the front", in practice for striking at two South Korean islands.

Pyongyang has kept up a steady stream of incendiary rhetoric since moves began to sanction it in the United Nations over its third nuclear test. It was also subject to sanctions for the launch of a long-range test rocket in December that critics say is aimed at proving its long-range missile technology.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 09:57:57 PM »
I wish that idiot, Kim Jong-un, would shut-up lead a one-man charge on the border with only a pistol. All this tough talk about war and what war is and what war will be like, is just foolish bravado from a kid who lead a privileged and sheltered life under his lunatic father. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree in that family. In all honesty, I can't figure out why the NK military hasn't revolted, even after decades of attempted brainwashing from the Family Psycho.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 08:54:09 PM »
Kim is just a puppet of someone or a group of someones behind the scene. 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.