Author Topic: No! No! No! No, Renew of FISA Section 702  (Read 213 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
No! No! No! No, Renew of FISA Section 702
« on: April 12, 2024, 10:45:32 AM »
First they came out against the Second Amendment to the Bill of Rights. Then it was the First Amendment, now the Fourth Amendment.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Continued attacks on all three amendments continues and the most recent battle is over FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) Section 702. Yes, we are facing some bad things, however, the same people in D.C. who allowed the issues we face today, now why are the same people trying to curtail your rights.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
- Ben Franklin

May I suggest that you educate yourself on this reinstatement of Section 702. If you think it is another chip out of the Bill of Rights, let your Congressmen know. TODAY!

Amendment: I just called and sent an email to my Congressman.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 11:04:51 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: No! No! No! No, Renew of FISA Section 702
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 02:20:41 PM »
"they" have been watching us since bush signed the patriot act in 2001 (or whenever it was), probably even longer. The difference now is they are trying to legitimatize even more and deeper "watching".

They are totally out of control and will continue watching us regardless of any laws because its the only way they can retain control
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 02:36:29 PM »
Didn't Hitler do similar in the aftermath of Kristallnacht? Suspended Germans version of Fourth Amendment?

For the folks who do not see what is happening, shame on them.

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 03:59:12 PM »
Didn't Hitler do similar in the aftermath of Kristallnacht? Suspended Germans version of Fourth Amendment?

For the folks who do not see what is happening, shame on them.

:popcorn:

Which is worse?

1) not seeing it

2) seeing it and not doing anything about it?
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 04:59:51 PM »
Mmmmm Grizz, option 2.  :thumbsUp:

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 05:54:33 PM »
Grizz: They watch all of us by what we buy with Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and swiping those damned Cell Phones under a scanner. Pay cash for as much as you can and be careful what you post on the internet. Also, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER store anything on the CLOUD. They have access to the Cloud by just asking for the information. Microsoft doesn't even ask them to get a warrant. We can never be entirely the GRAY MAN but we can come as close as possible. They know that I have some Silver because I've mentioned it on this page. But it could be one ounce or a million but they'll never know how much because I bought it with cash and the guy that I bought it from doesn't even know my name. Buy all of your gas from one gas station and they won't know where you've been as long as you stay off the Interstate highways because most Interstates have those 50 foot mounted high definition cameras. I don't do anything wrong but, "My business is My business", not their business. They also look at social media for information on people. Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, Tik Tok, etc. is another thing they look at. Just for laughs, I'll send an email to one of my friends and put some bullshit in the SUBJECT box. They have key words that looks at all emails in the Subject Box and if one of those key words pops up, they read the entire email. I like to put GUNS, BOMBS, and EXPLOSIVES in the Subject Box just to make some government desk jockey have coffee shoot out of his nose when he sees my subject. Then when they read my email they realize they've been messed with and they then know that I know what they're doing. Even though I know how to fly a plane but don't have a pilots license, I never fly commercial anywhere so they can stick their NO FLY LIST right up their butt.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 02:30:18 PM »
Had to fly out of LAX this morning and TSA had a new wrinkle (at least for me) to add into their prodigious efforts at keeping us all "safe".
Apparently it wasn't enough (to keep us all safe) to simply match a photo ID (DL or Passport) with boarding pass...'Nope, they added in a digital photo-taking - so now, my facial recognition data is just about as official as the non-existent gun/ammo registry that simply isn't being compiled, a work in progress (because that would be in violation of the law, dontcha know).
On the plus side, my plane wasn't blown up mid-air, even though they gave me back my shoes, belt and Chapstick.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2024, 05:34:34 PM »
I read somewhere, you can refuse the digital photo thing. Did you have an option?

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2024, 09:34:05 PM »
"I read somewhere, you can refuse the digital photo thing. Did you have an option?"

Sorry-assed excuse time:
After two days of judging field dogs in hours of rain, sleet snow sometimes blowing horizontal on us and tired as all get-out... headed out of the mountains down into LA @ 0300 so as not to miss my 0600 flight out of LAX - I was thinking only of making the flight and was NOT being "situationally aware".   And I did the herd thing and simply did what everyone else was being hurried through.
Only later did I have pause to consider and realize what had just been done to me (and ALL of the rest of the herd).
In retrospect (the hindsight=20x20 kind) I should NOT have complied, even if it created a "scene", got me ushered into "the room" and caused me to miss my flight home.    They had me, my photo ID and that's been good enough for EVERY other airport I've ever been to (fly around the country averaging 3 times a year).
These bastards have been tightening the noose steadily for some while and as frogs, the vast majority still don't get why the cheese is free and the water is getting hotter.
I'm sorry I let myself and ALL of you down.    Perhaps my experience today might give someone a warning and possible cause to do better than I did.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2024, 11:38:05 AM »
Felix, no apology is needed. Ya' got to do what you got to do.

Below is a link to an article on the new TSA procedure and how you can opt out, at least for now. 

https://www.smartertravel.com/how-to-opt-out-of-tsa-facial-recognition/

According to the article, you opting out will not cause you a delay.

If you have not yet determined that we live in a police state, I have a nice bridge that I would like to sell you.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2024, 02:48:24 PM »

If you have not yet determined that we live in a police state, I have a nice bridge that I would like to sell you.

Hopefully, that bridge isn't in Baltimore...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2024, 04:58:24 PM »
Jackalope  :lmfao: :cheers:

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2024, 11:51:31 PM »
If you have a class 3 weapon or suppressor, they have your picture already. So who cares?

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2024, 09:17:09 AM »
The photo submitted for my can may or may bot have use for conversion into facial recognition file.    The point is/was... I submitted to yet another violation of my rights (once, now supposedly) protected under the Bill of Rights.
The trajectory and progress to date of such violations can not and will not end well.   Either for the "serfs" _or_ the "elite" who crave ever-encompassing power.
Some of us will survive long enough to find the air intakes of their bunkers.