Author Topic: NK Preemptive Nuclear Strike  (Read 967 times)

Online JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: NK Preemptive Nuclear Strike
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 10:47:27 AM »
By missile not likely; suit case or container more likely.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

CrookedSights

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 10:53:49 AM »
It's not like our ports and borders are virtually wide open or anything like that right? And thank god we don't have thousands of troops stationed just a stones throw away.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 10:57:45 AM »
Send over Dennis Rodman, he'll fix everything!   ;D

CrookedSights

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 11:05:37 AM »

Ghost

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 11:08:11 AM »
Nuke? I'm pretty sure the Norks are smart enough to know that a few of those super EMP weapons can do several million times the damage than 2-3 nuclear devices in a couple cities. I'm sure most of you guys have read Lights Out, or One Second After, just to name a couple.

As usual though, this is just a bunch of their wannabe-bully b-s that they normally spew now and then.

CrookedSights

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 11:52:23 AM »
I think the dudes crazy enough to move on the south if they're attacked by anyone, drawing us into it.

Ghost

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 12:14:39 PM »
I think the dudes crazy enough to move on the south if they're attacked by anyone, drawing us into it.

That's where some sort of preemptive mass EMP attack of the U.S. would keep y'all away from engaging the Norks rollin over the 38th parallel (at least any extra support other than what is already in S.K. and Japan).

Added with some key cyber attacks, and, if I could, take out some satellites of strategic importance. Then roll down into S.Korea (mass cyber attack there, and maybe tac-nukes/chem/bio weapons in key areas).

At least, that's what I'd do.

Alex1992

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 12:20:30 PM »
Nice job Rodman you dumb fuck  >:(

CrookedSights

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 12:28:59 PM »
Frosty, they could take out some low orbit satellites but an EMP on a massive scale? I don't see it in the cards, plane, missile whatever would get shot down.

Ghost

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 12:47:01 PM »
Frosty, they could take out some low orbit satellites but an EMP on a massive scale? I don't see it in the cards, plane, missile whatever would get shot down.

Well, it's said that the Norks do have a super EMP type weapon (Pretty sure they got it from the soviets), so say they have 10 of those weapons, mounted on missiles, and in some container ships. Lets say out of those 10, they send 8 to target the U.S., and have 2 left over for whatever. 3 on the west coast, 3 on the east, and two in the gulf. Sure, some defensive measure might get 2-3, but even just one of those will do a hell of a lot of damage.

Any of you guys watch Hiberniason on youtube? He goes over the EMP threat a lot. He said that for maximum damage, pop off some emp weapons at morning rush hour on the west coast, around lunch time on the east, around thanksgiving. That way, you have a lot of people out of their homes (many people travel miles to get to work, or to shop since x-mas is around the corner), it's late in the year and getting cold, and you have lots of flights for people travelling back and fourth.

Even if 2 of the 8 got through, can you imagine the damage? Who the hell would want to go across the ocean to fight a war then? Sure we'd turn em to glass, but really, how much worse can the life of a regular N.Korean citizen get? Would that really be a win compared to what they would do to us?

I know the chances of something of that nature happening are low, but still the chance remains.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 12:56:57 PM »
North Korea is a spunky little bastard, i'll give them that.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 01:15:26 PM »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 04:22:28 PM »
I think EMPs are overrated.

Most serious investigations as Walker said before demonstrate that not every device dies and the range is very limited.
The info suggesting every device dies no matter what you do is found on "prepping" forum posts and sci-fi books.

I think a total black-out could happen due a solar flare frying the electricity networks, but that just what I think based on
a solar flare frying the telegraph offices a 100 years ago.

Honestly, I would love to know where to read scientifically based investigations about EMPs effects and its use as weapon.

Ghost

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »
Honestly, I would love to know where to read scientifically based investigations about EMPs effects and its use as weapon.

I'd love to find some actual information on real testing.

Frosty, are you aware that most modern cars will be unaffected by EMP?   The us has done a ton of emp testing, right over here at white sands.

Most, not all ;) But even at that, it would still wreck havoc I think. But you all have to realize that a single EMP would be more devastating versus a single nuke in X location.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 05:17:00 PM »
Any of you guys who are really worried about this need to sit down, take off the tinfoil tricorn and think it over.

Hyundai, Kia and Daewoo are products of the SOUTH.. how is the North going to fire off a very sophisticated piece of ordnance on top of a home built ICBM when the South (who is the cream of Asia's crop) can't even make a 4 door car that is worth a fuck?

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 05:20:20 PM »
An EMP will definitely fry the power grid in the affected area.  There is zero protection there. 

But yes, modern vehicles are somewhat protected by default.  Their CPU's are shielded from RF, which is a form of focused EM.  I have personally seen a vehicle that had compromised shielding (a  small nick in a wiring harness that went to the CPU) shut down from only a few watts of RF being transmitted nearby.  Otherwise, I've seen engines unaffected by 10,000 watts of RF a point blank range (I used to be involved in CB "keydown" contests.)   But I would note that any part that is connected to a relay may be affected... I've seen windshield wipers spontaneously activate in a strong RF field. 
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 08:30:49 PM »
How long ago was that video taken... Those trucks with the missiles look 50 years old LOL...

Theyre rocking 1960's trucks and were suppose to beleive they are going to Nuke/EMP something? Fuckers dont even have power steering figured out.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 08:37:52 PM »
Maybe they have 60's trucks to be EMP proof :P

I just saw this on FB

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 12:10:39 AM »
I used to have a college professor that worked at the South Korean Embassy for awhile. She claimed that they were that US intelligence estimates it would only take the Norks 48 hours to take the entire peninsula, regardless of South Korean/US/Japanese air and naval support.

This is mainly due to the fact that there are 13,000 heavy artillery pieces and Grad batteries aimed at Seoul at all times.

People seem to forget that the 30,000 strong marine garrison there will be faced with absolutely overwhelming numbers of Nork troops and vehicles (substandard as they are)
- 1.1 million men on active duty
- 4,500 Main Battle Tanks
- 150,000 man special forces contingent (who will use tunnels to emerge opposite the DMZ in the event of an invasion)

The Norks will of course take massive casualties, this is why there are 1 million of them.

Naval support via Japan would have to first disable NK anti-ship missiles while contending with NK ballistic missile strikes, not impossible but still an obstacle to be dealt with.

North Korea after taking the peninsula would almost assuredly have to sue for some kind of negotiated peace (fat chance). Most of North Korea's soldiers are on a 500 to 650 calorie a day diet. They also have only enough strategic fuel reserves to sustain wide-scale conflict for less than two weeks, although this could be boosted by capturing SK and US fuel and food reserves. Still even with captured equipment and material from the south they could not withstand the eventual US counterattack, this, of course is assuming they receive no support from China.

North Korea isn't what most people would consider an existential threat but they could make a fuck of a big mess and cause a foreign relations nightmare/world war, it's well within their ability.

All this talk of EMP and Nukes is non-sense.
The Norks can't even make a warhead sized nuke or a decent ICBM.
Any war with them will be quick, conventional, and bloody as hell.

Alex1992

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 10:54:30 AM »
Just like the previous Korean War only more bloody and more faster, I think its time for a OH SHIT moment

Ghost

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 10:56:07 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21709917

North Korea ends peace pacts with South

North Korea says it is scrapping all non-aggression pacts with South Korea, closing its hotline with Seoul and shutting their shared border point.

The announcement follows a fresh round of UN sanctions punishing Pyongyang for its nuclear test last month.

Earlier, Pyongyang said it had a right to carry out a pre-emptive nuclear strike and was pulling out of the armistice that ended the Korean War.

The US said "extreme rhetoric" was not unusual for Pyongyang.

China, which is the North's only major ally, called for both North and South to show restraint and to continue talking.

Beijing rarely criticises its ally, but has criticised the North's nuclear tests and has given support to the UN's sanctions.

South Korea's President Park Geun-hye said the current security situation was "very grave" but that she would "deal strongly" with provocation from the North.

She also said she was ready to talk to Pyongyang if it "comes out on the path toward change".

Fuckin' Norks [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Online JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 12:18:20 PM »
A few of my thoughts...

> China is and has always been the hinge pin here. NK may be a bad dog but they would never do anything
   without Beijing's OK.
> NK does not have an ICM that can deliver a warhead (Nuclear or conventional) to the west coast, Guam or
   Hawaii.
> NK does have nuclear bombs. They could send one in a container to the ports of Long Beach, San Fran or
   Seattle. I am sure that any container ship that comes into those ports that has any NK signature are 100%
   inspected; however not from China. I think read somewhere that only 10% of the containers from the far
   east were inspected.
> Now Iran is in cahoots with NK. I am sure they are sharing (selling) information to each.
> Now Iran could send a nuclear bomb to; Boston, NY, Ft. Lauderdale. That's an easy way to disrupt the west
   & East coast of the US. If that happens the NK could go south and Iran could attack Israel.
> A nuclear attack, even if they were just "dirty bombs" the US's economy would collapse. I think we all agree that this is
   going to happen anyway; however, think 1984 - Where the populous was in part controlled by constant war.

Stay tuned...

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 01:52:08 PM »
Israel will attack Iran, not the other way around.
It's their MO.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2013, 10:29:30 PM »
A few of my thoughts...

> China is and has always been the hinge pin here. NK may be a bad dog but they would never do anything
   without Beijing's OK.

BINGO.

This whole thing could turn into a shit storm really fast.  Anyone played the game Homefront?  More important is the book that was put out that told the story leading up to where the game is.  Now that exact story is a stretch, but parts of it are very real.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!