Author Topic: More from the place where Canada used to be..  (Read 561 times)

Offline Erick

• Committed prepper
Every day, men who will follow orders to kill you, exercise. Do you?

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: More from the place where Canada used to be..
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 11:14:42 AM »
   Interesting video.  I use to live not too far from where they're crossing.  Typically, the illegal aliens take a bus to Plattsburgh, NY, then a taxi to the dead end road at the border where they cross, it's about a mile from I-87.  Interestingly, there's an old Atlas missile base maybe a mile further west, right up against the border.  The restaurant where the reporter was told to leave was a nice place, I use to go there to exchange money, US to Canadian.  It's about 45 minutes to Montreal.  Once the "refugees" get to Montreal they can disappear.  Montreal is a lot like NYC, very liberal and very diverse.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 06:05:10 PM »
I've only been to Canada once. When I got to Toronto, I thought I was in India. If you go there you'll see what I mean. While I was there, I got the smell of CURRY into my nose and it took a week back at home for it to go away.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 06:47:53 PM »
I've only been to Canada once. When I got to Toronto, I thought I was in India. If you go there you'll see what I mean. While I was there, I got the smell of CURRY into my nose and it took a week back at home for it to go away.

LOL, yeah I'm smelling curry as I type this, since my wife is making her dinner but I don't eat curry.  Filet minion is on the menu for me tonight, mostly because it was marked down in price at the local Wallyworld.  In her old neighbor in Queens, I was often the only white guy in the local supermarkets, it was mostly Hindu Indians. 

Toronto has a great Science Center Museum and an excellent zoo too.  I use to run up to Toronto occasionally when I was going to college in Buffalo.  Ottawa is very nice, with lots of museums.  Montreal is just another liberal city, though it is also the second largest french speaking city in the world.  You can usually find someone that speaks English, though that's not necessarily true in the rest of Quebec.  Once you get north of Quebec City, the people are surprisingly conservative and very traditional.  Moose hunting, snowmobiling, and maple sugaring are major pass times.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2020, 12:58:45 AM »

LOL, yeah I'm smelling curry as I type this, since my wife is making her dinner but I don't eat curry.  Filet minion is on the menu for me tonight, mostly because it was marked down in price at the local Wallyworld.  In her old neighbor in Queens, I was often the only white guy in the local supermarkets, it was mostly Hindu Indians. 

Toronto has a great Science Center Museum and an excellent zoo too.  I use to run up to Toronto occasionally when I was going to college in Buffalo.  Ottawa is very nice, with lots of museums.  Montreal is just another liberal city, though it is also the second largest french speaking city in the world.  You can usually find someone that speaks English, though that's not necessarily true in the rest of Quebec.  Once you get north of Quebec City, the people are surprisingly conservative and very traditional.  Moose hunting, snowmobiling, and maple sugaring are major pass times.

I remember going into a McDonalds and that Curry smell hit me and I wheeled around and told the wife, "Let's get the Hell out of here". The only place we went that didn't have the Curry smell was when we went to the Montreal Bistro in Toronto to hear Roy Patterson play guitar. Just talking about that Curry smell makes me remember that Garlic/Hot Pepper smell.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 08:56:09 PM »
Go to Vancourver Canada, and you would think you had been transplanted in Hong Kong.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.