Author Topic: Monday Should Be Interesting  (Read 821 times)

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
Monday Should Be Interesting
« on: April 20, 2013, 03:52:07 PM »
!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Monday Should Be Interesting
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 08:00:51 PM »
Oh yeah, I heard this on the radio Friday.

What ever The Blaze found out the Editor and Chief gave the info to Drudge, Fox and someone else too.

Stay tuned...
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 11:15:46 PM »
It better be damn good is all I know. Not like Sheriff Joe's birth certificate conference that didn't do shit.[img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 11:26:30 PM »
Maybe Obama found Al Capone's secret vault?

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 07:20:40 AM »
Maybe Obama found Al Capone's secret vault?

LOL!  That's pretty funny!  :)

Oh, and Crudos, you're showing your age.  LOL!

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 07:37:03 AM »
I'm sure if it was anything damning that he would have been "Breitbarted" already...
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 03:04:41 PM »
Glenn Beck's Big Story On Obama And The Bombing Released!
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 08:51:22 PM »
Thanks Deathstyle  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

I'm hoping it's a little more in depth than what Alex presents. Not to sound like a revolutionary, but we need something to stir the people. I'm concerned this will be considered "just another news story." The American people are to docile.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 11:29:42 PM »
Thanks Deathstyle

I'm hoping it's a little more in depth than what Alex presents. Not to sound like a revolutionary, but we need something to stir the people. I'm concerned this will be considered "just another news story." The American people are to docile.

Between the forced medication, fluoride in/and GMO everything, the controlled media and the social shunning of alternate perception from the main stream... Yeah... what do you expect?
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 10:35:21 AM »
Listening to The Blaze now. The have to many damn commercials. I'm going to miss some of it, but so far Glenn has shared what his sources have been telling him. Basically the Saudi guy had

#1 Been tagged as a terrorist prior to entering the country.
 #2 Somehow managed to obtain a student visa which dictated he would be attending school in Ohio.
#3 Was then tagged by multiple agencies as having committed a terrorist attack.
#4 After the "event" file was created some one at the highest levels of the State Dept. went back and changed information.
#5 The editing of the files came after Obama had not one, but two meetings with Saudi's.
#6 Their have been request for a Congressional secret hearings.
#7 DHS first admitted, then denied, and now is admitting to two Saudi's being "of interest."
#8 The original Saudi suspect is named, but has now had his name cleared and is not named for deportation.

I'll admit it's very disturbing, but I realize American's are to docile to do jack.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 01:29:58 PM »
Called my US Rep to ask about it.

The gal who answered the phone told me that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi had already been deported so the Representative thinks an investigation is mute.

I let her know that I still am asking for an investigation and she duly noted my request.

Here is some more info:

>   A Saudi national originally identified as a ?person of interest? in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be
      deported under section 212 3B ? ?Security and related grounds? ? ?Terrorist activities? after the bombing
>    As the story gained traction, TheBlaze?s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the
      government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
>    Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted
      by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill.
>    An ICE official said a different Saudi national is in custody, but is ?in no way? connected to the bombings.
>    A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was ?linked? in some way
      to the Boston bombings (though it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to
      Congress.
>    Key congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security request a classified briefing with Napolitano
>    Fox News? Todd Starnes reports that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list and granted a
      student visa without being properly vetted.  Sources close to the investigation also told him the Saudi is still
      set for deportation.
>    New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi?s file was altered early Wednesday evening to
      disassociate him from the initial charges
>    Sources say the Saudi?s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he
      appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts
>    Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing
      investigation that can no longer be discussed.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/22/beck-breaks-exclusive-information-on-saudi-national-allegedly-connected-to-boston-bombings/ also check out:
http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2013/04/22/saudi-national-questioned-in-boston-attack-was-on-terror-watch-list-n1574863

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 04:39:15 PM »
Another big promise from the Beckster, and another fail to deliver anything of substance. I truly fear for his mental health at times. Wish he could find the help he desperately needs as is apparent in his daily shows.

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 05:52:02 PM »
Another big promise from the Beckster, and another fail to deliver anything of substance. I truly fear for his mental health at times. Wish he could find the help he desperately needs as is apparent in his daily shows.

I don't see that at all. He delivered. The problem is only a small percentage of us still care. Hell we still care about things like voter fraud in '08 and '12, birth certificates, and the Patriot Act.

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 05:54:54 PM »

I don't see that at all. He delivered. The problem is only a small percentage of us still care. Hell we still care about things like voter fraud in '08 and '12, birth certificates, and the Patriot Act.

Don't forget Fast and Furious and drone strikes in Pakistan.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 06:00:22 PM »
Crudos,
IMO, he delivered however the lame stream media are not interested in reporting this info. Drudge as well as Fox had a very similar story. Fox was the second link I posted.

It was proven and finally admitted that just post 911 a plane full of Saudi's flew out of the US to back home. Why?
http://www.wanttoknow.info/saudisflown913fbi

This guy is no different...Why?

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 07:52:47 PM »
Crudos,
IMO, he delivered however the lame stream media are not interested in reporting this info. Drudge as well as Fox had a very similar story. Fox was the second link I posted.

It was proven and finally admitted that just post 911 a plane full of Saudi's flew out of the US to back home. Why?
http://www.wanttoknow.info/saudisflown913fbi

This guy is no different...Why?

No different, correct, but where was the outrage when Bush and Company were screwing the nation over, it's citizen soldiers and civilians and our future? Yeah BO sucks, but it all seems selective outrage as alot of people forget who got us to this point in the first place, with W and Cheney leading the way. I don't remember Glen Beck getting all outraged over the horrible mistakes of the previous administration. Sorry gents, but we've seen this all before. I have no sympathy for those who voted GOP, just like I have none for those who voted Democratic. You get what you vote for, it all seems more than a bit hollow and rote.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
 ?George Santayana
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 07:56:43 PM by crudos »

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 12:10:40 AM »
Well, like a lot of others, I think Glenn was waking up, not fully awake until he saw Barry taking center stage. I mean I've been "awake" since 9/11, but I'd consider 2000-2007 a pretty groggy just woke up sort of state. In 2007 shit snapped. Like I woke up and saw a giant spider on my chest. I think Glenn is much the same. Personally, I'd rather he stick with what's happening now than back track to the Bush, Clinton, Bush years.

A lot of shit has happened since post WW2 that Alex Jones, Beck, and all the rest don't talk about. I mean I'm still waiting for someone to admit that "The Report From Iron Mountain" wasn't a freakin' conspiracy theory and has been employed for decades.  >:(

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 04:54:42 AM »
Well said WW... this has been going on for WAY longer than GWB Jr. and even Clinton.
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 09:47:27 AM »
I agree WW.

Folks, lets get off point that Beck's the Blaze reported that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi was going to be deported via "section 212 3B." As you know he was the Saudi that was a "person of interest" on Mon/Tues last week.

As I wrote earlier, I called my US Representative asking about the Blazes allegations and was told he was deported last week. Has anybody else called their Rep? There has been five US Congressman who claim that they saw the deportation paperwork.

So my questions are:

Why did big Sis deny that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi was deported? What did the FBI find in this Saudi's apartment? Why did this young man have a student visit visa for a college in Finley Ohio and never showed up? Is he connected to the Canadian plot to blow-up a train? Is he connected to the Tsarnaev brothers?

Why is nobody talking?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 10:09:57 AM »
Here's some more info...
Several questions, however, remain unanswered. For example, why was Alharbi flagged under section 212, 3B if officials determined he played no role in the Boston bombings? What evidence were federal officials in possession of that caused the terrorist label? Is there something else in Alharbi?s file? The burden of proof required to file a 3B is significant, according to sources familiar with law enforcement protocols.

Federal law enforcement officials have provided very little information about Alharbi since it was first reported Monday that he was in ?custody? as a possible suspect in the Boston bombings. Federal authorities then refuted those reports and said Tuesday he was once considered a ?person of interest? but he had been cleared of any involvement and was acting only as a ?witness.? By the end of the week, he was merely a victim of the attack.

During a congressional hearing on Thursday, a fiery Homeland Security Janet Napolitano said she was ?unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston.? She explained that Alharbi wasn?t actually a suspect or a person of interest in the case.

When asked by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.) during the hearing specifically why there were plans made to deport someone who was allegedly at the scene of the bombings, Napolitano refused to answer because the question is ?just not worthy of an answer.?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/22/dhs-official-provides-new-details-maintains-innocence-of-saudi-national-once-considered-a-person-of-interest-in-boston-bombings/

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 11:05:34 AM »
After denying under oath about Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, big Sis has just admitted that he was put on a "watch list" however will not admit to the Section 212. 3B
The Saudi national, identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, was set to be deported for terrorist activity under section 212, 3B after the Boston Marathon bombings, according to TheBlaze?s sources. His status was abruptly changed last week, but government officials have thus far rarely spoken in public about the subject, let alone provided any additional information.

But Napolitano?s account today confirms a report by TheBlaze on Monday. It details how a Department of Homeland Security official told us that Alharbi was placed on a terror watchlist after being detained.

However, Napolitano has thus far refused to comment on why Alharbi was given the Section 212, 3B terrorist designation despite inquiries from Sen. Grassley and members of the House Homeland Security Committee.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/23/janet-napolitanos-major-admission-saudi-student-was-put-on-watch-list/
During Beck's second hour of his radio program this morning, he held up a copy of the Section 212, 3B that clearly shows Alharbi's name, description and why he was issued a Section 212, 3B.

Beck also has learned that this is the second Section 212, 3B Alharbi has received and was deported several years ago only to come back into the country on a diplomatic credentials.

Beck named the LEO's who typed up and submitted the Section 212, 3B for review and approval. There is also a "time stamp" of who and when someone rescinded the file to alter it and then at a later date delete it. Apparently several US Congressman hit the 'print' button and copies have been saved.

Last Beck reported that Bret Baier from Fox news was ready to run with the story however it was spiked by Fox higher ups. He was allowed to keep the store on his blog though.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-bret-baier/blog/2013/04/23/saudi-questioned-boston-bombing-bret-explains-details-0
Between us girls; I think Big Sis has some (Said in a Ricky Ricardo voice) "splaning to do."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:19:32 PM by JohnyMac »

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2013, 01:12:49 PM »
Beautiful. You got to hand it to them. They know how to fear monger.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2013, 03:24:46 PM »
Beck fear-mongering WW?

I just think he finally has a story with all of the supporting evidence and he is like a dog with a bone. He wants to be "ligit-a-mentized" (SP) by his pears, e.g. Fox, MSNMC, CNN, etc. He wants his position in the world of news to be elevated to the next level above Alex Jones.

Remember, even a blind squirrel finds a not once in awhile.  ;)

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 05:44:59 PM »
Beck fear-mongering WW?

I just think he finally has a story with all of the supporting evidence and he is like a dog with a bone. He wants to be "ligit-a-mentized" (SP) by his pears, e.g. Fox, MSNMC, CNN, etc. He wants his position in the world of news to be elevated to the next level above Alex Jones.

Remember, even a blind squirrel finds a not once in awhile.  ;)

Not Beck man. The feds. They've shut up everyone possible to keep the truth from coming out. A 20 year prison sentence would require some large balls to stand against.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 06:56:45 AM »
Yupper WW.

More being released by Beck today. On another note...

Here are some photo's of MooShell and Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/24/are-these-pictures-of-michelle-obama-visiting-the-saudi-student-put-on-a-watchlist-last-week/

Here is a transcript of what the "event" reads.
Here is the text of the cover of the event file, which reveals still more:

Subject,

ALHARBI, ABDULRAHMAN ALI E

DOB 03/12/1993

COC SAUDI ARABIA

Subject is an exact match to NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. Derogatory information reviewed by W/C Mayfield and CW/C Maimbourg was found to be sufficient to request Visa revocation. NTC-P is requesting revocation of Foil# e3139541. Subject is inadmissible to the U.S. under INA 212(a)(3)(B)(i)(II). SAO was not completed prior to Visa issuance. Subject is currently in the United States, admitted F1 student, at Boston POE on 08/28/2012. Subject is a student at THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. Subject has One (1) prior event #1648067, Fins promoted, NT record in place, No scheduled found at this time.  [Emphasis added]

Scroll down to see actual copy of the Section 212, 3B.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/24/armed-and-dangerous-becks-latest-revelations-on-saudi-national-once-considered-person-of-interest-in-boston-bombings/