Author Topic: MO Senate Passes Nullification Bill, Veto Now Impossible  (Read 380 times)

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
Re: MO Senate Passes Nullification Bill, Veto Now Impossible
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 09:01:09 PM »
Don't you know that Eric Holder was stomping around his office in anticipation of the call he no doubt received from his boss.  I can hear it, "Eric, let me be perfectly clear, you should have written a scarier letter to Kansas when they had this idea.  Now they'll all be passing laws like this!"  The bosses next call was probably to Janet Napolitano. "Janet, order up an additional 4 billion rounds of hollow points."     

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 09:01:35 PM »
Good for them
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 03:19:56 PM »
And then this happened: http://spreadlibertynews.com/eric-holder-says-feds-will-ignore-state-laws-and-enforce-gun-grab/

basically he says they'll ignore any state laws preventing them from conducting a gun grab.
Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain...

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 04:15:12 PM »
And then this happened: http://spreadlibertynews.com/eric-holder-says-feds-will-ignore-state-laws-and-enforce-gun-grab/

basically he says they'll ignore any state laws preventing them from conducting a gun grab.

We already knew that. But it'll be veeeery difficult to enforce if the state isn't cooperating, or actively resisting.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 04:37:54 PM »
I see it the other way around CH. I think the feds would easily enforce their will. But for the state to try and stop them it would be cops pointing guns at feds actively enforcing federal laws.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 05:13:53 PM »
If that happened Ken, LEO's would be greatly outnumbered.  I could see them teaming up with state militias and then calling for volunteers.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 05:15:55 PM by Skippy00004 »

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 06:30:53 PM »
If that happened Ken, LEO's would be greatly outnumbered.  I could see them teaming up with state militias and then calling for volunteers.

That would be very unlikely in several states. The feds have their money everywhere. Holder's gotten mad at Kansas because Kansas is an unusually unified at the government level. There are way too many variables. We won't know until it happens. Unfortunately, like 911, Katrina, and Boston, we don't do well with surprises.

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 06:41:39 PM »

That would be very unlikely in several states. The feds have their money everywhere. Holder's gotten mad at Kansas because Kansas is an unusually unified at the government level. There are way too many variables. We won't know until it happens. Unfortunately, like 911, Katrina, and Boston, we don't do well with surprises.
That's a good point.  And that's the part that sucks, we'll never know until we know.