Author Topic: Mexican Patriots  (Read 460 times)

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
Mexican Patriots
« on: March 28, 2013, 01:36:40 PM »
This is incredible. Can't say I agree 100%, but I sincerely wish these folks the best.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300381/Vigilantes-seize-town-Mexico-shoot-tourists-commander-killed.html

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
Re: Mexican Patriots
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 01:56:46 PM »
You can be sure Obama would be gushing with joy if he saw this happen anywhere here.  Just the type of opportunity he is looking for.  I don't doubt that he hopes that it spreads across the border.

If their intentions are what they state, good luck to them.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 05:51:02 PM »
Anyone else notice the home made subgun @1:01?

And what in the wide world of sports is this dude holding?

"The force's spokesman, Bruno Placido Valerio, said: 'We have besieged the municipality, because here criminals operate with impunity in broad daylight, in view of municipal authorities."

God bless them.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 05:57:43 PM »

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 06:10:53 PM »
Considering in Mexico is forbidden to own a gun with a caliber bigger than .22 the amount of different guns, many of them sub guns or assault rifles, they have is surprising, those also don't look like narco's guns as they usually use AR15/M16 style guns.

Civilians arming themselves would happen sooner or later, a big part of Mexico is no man's land, I wish them the best, but seeing the lack of training they seem to have I think narcos will fuck them up as soon as they decide to take them out.

The problem is also those groups becoming para military units, and then you have something like Colombia with many factions and the gov fighting each other.

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 09:57:56 PM »
Considering in Mexico is forbidden to own a gun with a caliber bigger than .22 the amount of different guns, many of them sub guns or assault rifles, they have is surprising, those also don't look like narco's guns as they usually use AR15/M16 style guns.

Civilians arming themselves would happen sooner or later, a big part of Mexico is no man's land, I wish them the best, but seeing the lack of training they seem to have I think narcos will fuck them up as soon as they decide to take them out.

The problem is also those groups becoming para military units, and then you have something like Colombia with many factions and the gov fighting each other.

I agree about the training, but there's a trump card a lot of people forget. When one of these vigilantes gets killed they'll be considered a martyr for a cause that's actually good. When a thug dies no one gives a shit. Unless his name's "Trayvon."  :o To soon? Anyways, people will stand behind these guys and more will join. Power in numbers.