Author Topic: Latest from the Biden circus:  (Read 530 times)

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Latest from the Biden circus:
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 10:18:05 PM »
Damn... 19 EO's... this will be interesting...
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 11:25:06 PM »
Winning through peacefull means is seeming less and less likely..

I feel like a peasant waiting for the next new decree my King will instate.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:27:37 PM by Grudgie »

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 12:21:51 AM »
prohibition of high-capacity magazine clips.

You ever wanna choke a motherfucker till his eyes roll back?

Just a hypothetical question.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 12:33:15 AM »

Wouldn't that mean the person would have to be capable of sex?

"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 01:26:13 AM »
I was surprised at work to find out that after talking to about a dozen gun owners, only one had heard about ( and very little about) the upcoming "Guns Across America" movement. We need a Rush or Hannity, or the like to talk about it. It's drawing near! But one thing that really bothered me, is how nonchalantly, half of them just said things like, "Oh, they can't do anything about the guns" or " They don't have the power to do this or that". Half of the shit they are doing, they haven't even heard about. You just want to smack them upside the head, and say, start paying attention you f@#king idiot. It's people like them that enable all of this other shit to pass through. People in England and Australia said the same things. He'll sign 9 EOs, then our side will bitch and say "No way, No F'ing way, we'll let you slide only 7 or 8 through". Then they'll be all happy, thinking they held their ground and represented us really well. They're all a bunch of a#@holes! 

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 10:32:17 AM »
I was just listening to Glenn Beck (Control yourselves) and he thinks that part of the 'gun debate' is the administration's way of keeping the debt ceiling debate out of the news. "Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain."

He also spoke to...Occupy Wall Street didn't work, e.g. there was no public unrest where Barry could step in and declare martial law; so the next best thing is for gun owners to fight back and martial law can be declared.

Whether you agree or not with his comments it is worth discussing; pro or con.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 10:45:20 AM »

Yes!... But if were lucky theyll call them clips in the actual law and well all be exempt.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 10:47:21 AM »
I was just listening to Glenn Beck (Control yourselves) and he thinks that part of the 'gun debate' is the administration's way of keeping the debt ceiling debate out of the news. "Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain."

He also spoke to...Occupy Wall Street didn't work, e.g. there was no public unrest where Barry could step in and declare martial law; so the next best thing is for gun owners to fight back and martial law can be declared.

Whether you agree or not with his comments it is worth discussing; pro or con.

depending how agressive obama gets on gun control will be telling of his intentions.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 11:44:59 AM »
IMO, I think what he does- If anything; will be minimal.

This is what I think will happen:

1) He will make recommendations to Congress for law (s) that they should pass. Congress will not pass any or only one or two
    and when the next mass murder happens he will point at the Conservatives in Congress and say, "it's there fault!"
2) He will then move forward with EO's that will start civil unrest in the conservative & gun community.
3) People will fan the flame from both sides and their will be armed resistance of sorts in parts of the country.
4) Martial law will then be put into place in portions of the country if not all.
5) Martial Law will result in more violence and then the administration will ask for help from NATO and or the UN. Yes we will be
    seeing Blue Helmeted peace keepers in your neighborhood and planes flying over head.
6) Once the violence is put down there will be a new Constitutional Convention and the new Constitution will not look like
    the one we have today.
7) Just to add a little accelerator to the above scenario- Hyper inflation and rising unemployment will be going on.

Mark my words... :))

On a separate note: Please be careful what you write on FB or any forum. They are all being scanned and there is a list being formulated. The folks on the list are being characterized as:

> Code Red: The Ted Nugents of the world. Arrested and put into jail (Reeducation camps)
> Code Yellow: These are the average Joe's that DHS will come and crash in your door and take what you have.
> Code Green: These people are identified as having weapons AND have made public pro gun statements. These people will be
    monitored to see if they hand in their guns.  If not check out code yellow.

Its as clear to me as the tip of my nose on my face. Mark my words...

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 11:51:38 AM »
LOL JM... if you have been talking on the net at all for the past 10 years you have a dossier on you I have no doubt and that goes for anyone...

He will go for broke because this whole impeachment sham will not go through with the cronies in place.
Occupy fizzled after THEY got control of it

And no such luck on the wording.  F**kers got smart and usually just use the phrase "and any other detachable ammunition feeding device"
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 12:36:11 PM »
OONW, what impeachment? I haven't heard of any impeachment...Yet.  ;)

PS: Yup there you go http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/steve-stockman-obama_n_2478913.html?icid=maing-grid7|maing6|dl1|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D257322

Recently reelected Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) has barely had a chance to get his feet wet in Congress again, after serving one term from 1995-1997. But already he's making bold threats to file articles of impeachment against President Barack Obama over gun control measures being sought in the wake of December's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

In a statement released Monday, Stockman accused Obama of seeking an "unconstitutional and unconscionable attack on the very founding principles of this republic" in the president's recent suggestion that he was willing to undertake executive action toward to goal of reducing gun violence...

« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 12:40:59 PM by JohnyMac »

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 03:41:16 PM »
Well we won't have to wait to long to see the admin tip its cards.  It has been announced today that Obama will make his announcement tomorrow... while surrounded by a bunch of kids!  If this isnt the same shit we have seen before...

Here's my guess at what we might see:

A cry to congress to install Feinstein's full AWB which he would back with all his might (and mafia goons)

Order everything they think they can get away with short of confiscation including mag cap and registration through Executive Order.

Now, an EO takes 30 days to enact and we could possibly see some or all of them overturned by the SCOTUS.  Or we could see more FFs or even the Black Swan appear, since no one has been really talking about the debt ceiling issue and spending.

Either way tomorrow goes, it's not the end of hope for political (hopefully) actions and certainly not time yet for something a little more aggressive.  For now, use this time to make sure your stuff is all straight, you train and continue to prep as much as you can.

Stay Frosty Folks
Han shot first!