Author Topic: LA Times Explains Patriots  (Read 516 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
LA Times Explains Patriots
« on: March 09, 2013, 09:22:37 AM »
The LA times explains that preppers and patriots are more of a terrorist threat than Al Qaeda.

Sorry I should have posted at least part of the article for you folks short on band width.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/editorials/la-ed-patriot-groups-splc-report-20130308,0,2444361.story

"They" are working to diminish us in the eyes of the low information voter. "They" really hate us because we do not think like them. Kind of like how McCain & Graham tried to diminish Rand.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

CrookedSights

Re: LA Times Explains Patriots
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 09:55:10 AM »
I got to the first five words of the third paragraph and said fuck it, it's going to be the same garbage I've heard a thousand times before.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 10:15:43 AM »
I want to puke.
The printed version of that, isn't even worth as toilet paper, as is already full of shit.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 10:21:18 AM »
I read it.  Sounds like the beginning of laying groundwork of a false flag enabling a crackdown to me.  The SPLC is practically becoming the propaganda wing of the left.

The article calls preppers and patriots neanderthals.  But from of the statements written in the article you would think the person writing it could qualify for that title.  Except that the statements weren't made from stupidity, they were purposely misleading meant as cattle fodder for the herd.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 11:34:29 AM »
I read it.  Sounds like the beginning of laying groundwork of a false flag enabling a crackdown to me.  The SPLC is practically becoming the propaganda wing of the left.

The article calls preppers and patriots neanderthals.  But from of the statements written in the article you would think the person writing it could qualify for that title.  Except that the statements weren't made from stupidity, they were purposely misleading meant as cattle fodder for the herd.

Bazinga. If you guys have never heard of the word "kulak" before, look it up and commit the sad story to memory. This is a war of identity. They hate everything about us. Eventually, they'll say that our mere existence is the cause of their suffering (perceived or otherwise).

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 12:54:37 PM »
What a dumb article, though not entirely unexpected for the LALA Times.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 05:08:14 PM »
"Sounds like the beginning of laying groundwork of a false flag enabling a crackdown to me." you are right on Sledge.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Alex1992

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 07:28:36 PM »
Reading that wanted me to kick some Liberal's ass  >:(

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 03:42:48 AM »
Kulak

NOLA556 and I were talking about this very idea last night, there hasn't in the course of human existance been more divisiveness in the media. From cleaver placement of news headlines to the repeated application of choice words it has become obvious that this isn't your Granddaddy's propaganda machine.

My Father has told me my whole life that "the media is businesses tool against the government and the people alike."

It has become apparent to me that the media is driving the pacification of the American people. While the Government is pushing a "See something, say something" agenda which is reminesent of the Youth League of 1984 the media is reshaping what is and what isn't a Thought Crime. What was once devaint sexual behavior is now openly discussed while advocating.. shit even wanting to exersice your God given rights has become a dirty taboo and puts you into the catagory of "Right wing extremist."

Remember what they did at Ruby Ridge, Idaho? Our Government murdered Randy Weaver's family and the media made it palatable to the populous by portraying him and as if the beliefs he held made him subhuman. They said Randy Weaver was a Neo-Nazi.

Remember what happened at Mount Carmel, Texas? Once again our Goverment murdered 76 people and the media did their thing.

Yet we are dangerous, we are the terrorists.

?If terrorism is based on creating fear, The greatest terrorism is media.? Simen Valom

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 09:56:37 AM »
To your point TG, I am of the believe that in part, the reason we are in such deep shit now is the media. The media has become the propaganda arm of Barry's reign.

K and I go out to breakfast most Sunday morning's to a little hole in the wall joint about 20 miles from the cabin. The food is good & cheap and their coffee is pretty good for up here (Every other restaurant seems to serve church coffee).

Well the restaurant has a big screen TV tuned to the ABC talking head Sunday show. We sit there while waiting for our grub typically with our mouths wide open in shock. In shock of what relatively smart people are saying.

It doesn't matter if the folks pontificating are Dems, GOP, liberal or moderates (There are never any conservatives or libertarians) they are all spouting the same crap.

In a way you can't blame the "low information" American citizen who listens to this rubbish. It's a form of brain washing.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 03:45:29 PM »
Fixed it for them.

"but some kind of serious attack on the constitution is increasingly possible."

Government wants revolution. "Patriots" want it the way it origonally was.

But yeah they are normalizing "Patriot" and "Prepper" etc to be common and thought of in the same category as "Terrorist". Its just another step. The media IS the enemy. Theyve done more damage then anyone.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:48:49 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 03:49:40 PM »

?Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.?

--Dr. Martin Luther King.

What is the media's goal?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 04:17:22 PM »
b]TG asks:[/b]
What is the media's goal?

Well it isn't to be the Forth Estate anymore...The watch dog of our government. My major in college was journalism and when we wrote articles if we were not 100% biased in our reporting we would get slammed by the many professors I had.

IMO, the press has a dog in the hunt to make sure that Barry is successful or at least perceived to be successful. Why...well...it might be because the media was responsible in large part for his first term as President. It might be because the current stable of journalists were educated with a curriculum that was or leaned left. Or it could be that Barry in the past gave the reporter unlimited access to him and the White House if they wrote nice and supporting things about him.

Let's face it, Barry is a man with a bad case of narcissism. Narcissists are very dangerous people like: Hitler, Mussolini, Putin, Kim Jong-il to name a few. They will not tolerate anybody not thinking that they are the "cats meow" and rewards people who think they are.

Well I have ran on to long here...Typical journalist...Answers a question with 1,000 words when 10 would be sufficient.   

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2013, 08:33:33 PM »
Here is part of what Max Velocity wrote:

...However, one thing you can conclude from this is that the MSM is definitely on a deliberate propaganda mission. And that people in these agencies, although they may not be complicit and may disagree with current regressive policy  are not actually standing up and doing anything about it. The paycheck argues against that; we all have to pay our bills right?

What was that? All it takes is for good people to do nothing for evil to triumph? Hmmmm.

RESTORE THE REPUBLIC!...

Check out the whole article: http://maxvelocitytactical.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-danger-of-attributing-malice-to.html