Author Topic: Judge Scott McAfee Gives Go Ahead To Perjurer - Fani Wills Walks  (Read 146 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Everyday it is driven home to me that .gov, in all its glory, is behind railroading Trump, which means ultimately, MAGA folks. I am sorry, at the bare minimum, Judge McAfee should have sent the case to GA. Bar for possible disbarment.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis must step aside from the Georgia election interference case against Donald Trump or remove the special prosecutor with whom she had a romantic relationship before the case can proceed, the judge overseeing it ruled Friday.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said concluded Willis' relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade gives an "appearance of impropriety" that infected the prosecution team.

"As the case moves forward, reasonable members of the public could easily be left to wonder whether the financial exchanges have continued resulting in some form of benefit to the District Attorney, or even whether the romantic relationship has resumed," the judge wrote.
- NewsMax

Bottom-line, McAfee is up for reelection. He took the easier route because his job is more important to him than the US Constitution.

I pray daily that Trump becomes the President once again. Not for some basic things but to appoint Constitutional Judges to the bench.

Stay tuned,
 :popcorn:

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 02:30:13 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: Judge Scott McAfee Gives Go Ahead To Perjury - Fani Wills Walks
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 11:36:29 AM »
I agree!!

Instead of taking a stand for what is right, he took the easy way out for personal gain!

Heck its no different than busting the entire mafia in NYC, convicting them and then telling them only one person will be held accountable and they get to choose who that person is....
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 11:37:35 AM »
Anyone who trusts our Government (Especially the Judicial System) is a prime candidate for buying some of my waterfront property in the New Mexico Desert. :tinfoil:

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 11:59:55 AM »
The rule of law doesn't exist in the U.S.A.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: Judge Scott McAfee Gives Go Ahead To Perjurer - Fani Wills Walks
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 05:51:05 PM »
at the bare minimum, Judge McAfee should have sent the case to GA. Bar for possible disbarment.

:popcorn:

I am confident they have already taken the matter up on their own.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.