Author Topic: Ignorance  (Read 438 times)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Ignorance
« on: April 04, 2013, 07:07:37 PM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/04/03/co_democrat_doesnt_understand_high-capacity_magazines_can_be_reloaded.html

Lol, think about what she's saying.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at. What a cheesehead.

For those of you that may not be able to figure it out... I interpret this as being " her being ignorant of the fact that the magazine can be reloaded " lol, she states that once its used up its gone. hahaahhaaha Stupid ass.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:57:44 AM by Reaver »
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

CrystalHunter1989

Re: Ignorance
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »
Doesn't matter. They're illegal now.

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 11:29:43 PM »
fuckin a colorado......  :'(
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 09:01:51 AM »
If the collapse hasn't happened by the first Nov in 2014, I would hope we vote the bastards out of office.

My dream is that Progressive Dems and GOP congressman get voted out and Libertarian and Conservative DEMs & GOP's get voted in. 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Alex1992

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »
Ignorance is bliss

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 10:38:07 AM »
Where's the stance from gun owners in Colorado, Maryland, Connecticut, etc.? Different states are getting gun laws pushed through. Sure, these states are more liberal than some, but I'm worried that little by little, more states might just keep seeing this happen, with no resistance. They might think, well people may bitch for a while, but passing these new laws didn't really have much response, so why not. I'm not sure what needs to happen right now, but it just seems there should be more of an outrage. Not just from gun owners in these states, but from all over the country. Some states have taken measures to resist any new laws, and that's great. But a couple of states letting this happen, is still the government getting their foot in the door. How much resistance, and of what type, at what point, is the question. But it seems the reactions so far, should have been more than mere fodder for small talk around the water cooler.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 11:02:53 AM »
What a cheesehead.

For those of you that may not be able to figure it out... I interpret this as being " her being ignorant of the fact that the magazine can be reloaded " lol, she states that once its used up its gone. hahaahhaaha Stupid ass.
As a Wisconsin transplant army brat from all over, she is no cheesehead, nor deserves that fine title. I'd just go with calling her an idiot.  :D

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 02:15:29 PM »
Where's the stance from gun owners in Colorado, Maryland, Connecticut, etc.? Different states are getting gun laws pushed through. Sure, these states are more liberal than some, but I'm worried that little by little, more states might just keep seeing this happen, with no resistance. They might think, well people may bitch for a while, but passing these new laws didn't really have much response, so why not. I'm not sure what needs to happen right now, but it just seems there should be more of an outrage. Not just from gun owners in these states, but from all over the country. Some states have taken measures to resist any new laws, and that's great. But a couple of states letting this happen, is still the government getting their foot in the door. How much resistance, and of what type, at what point, is the question. But it seems the reactions so far, should have been more than mere fodder for small talk around the water cooler.

we fought like hell here, all our sherriffs minus like 2 were out as much as they could fighting it, we did rallies, ect....................
but that bloomberg money bought em all off

Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 02:29:45 PM »
I know you did Mntn.

for kicks and giggles, take a gander at Colorado's Constitution to see, for what reasons can have a re-election on a specific state legislature. Depending on the state you can hold a special election to vote someone out if you get X number of signatures to have a new election.

If you have the second Amendment support you think you have go at it.

Doing this would do two things:
   1) Scare the begives out of legislatures in other states, and
   2) You might be able to vote in some 2A folks in their place.

Legislatures and the Governor. Man O' man that would be great having the citizens of CO. vote those bums out.   [img]http://bestsmileys.com/ar
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 05:19:06 PM »
I know you did Mntn.

for kicks and giggles, take a gander at Colorado's Constitution to see, for what reasons can have a re-election on a specific state legislature. Depending on the state you can hold a special election to vote someone out if you get X number of signatures to have a new election.

If you have the second Amendment support you think you have go at it.

Doing this would do two things:
   1) Scare the begives out of legislatures in other states, and
   2) You might be able to vote in some 2A folks in their place.

Legislatures and the Governor. Man O' man that would be great having the citizens of CO. vote those bums out.   [img]http://bestsmileys.com/ar

He won't and if he did they wouldn't allow it.

Just some motivation mtn
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.