Author Topic: For You On Easter Sunday - Enjoy  (Read 326 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
For You On Easter Sunday - Enjoy
« on: April 04, 2021, 01:15:59 PM »
Apparently some Canadian government official thought it okay to send in a team of police to shut down this preachers Easter service. The police received more than they bargained for. Enjoy and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ziWXH7T15zw
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: For You On Easter Sunday - Enjoy
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 01:55:12 PM »
At least we have one person willing to stand up to the oppressors/commies/nazi's

Happy Easter to All!!
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 04:34:22 PM »
Hats off to a brave man

Online Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 05:06:58 PM »
   Interesting video.  I'm wondering how the police would have reacted if this occurred in the U.S.  My gut feeling is that there would have been a different ending.  From my experience, the police in Canada are incredibly polite.  From the video, it appeared as though the police did not want to be there, and the health official was the main aggressor.  In my humble opinion, bureaucrats are some of the most dangerous people on the planet.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2021, 05:59:41 PM »
Yep, bureaucrats ARE dangerous 'cuz that's where the rubber meets the road.   Individually, they also happen to be a weak link in the chain of command/oppression.   Today, if you chop off the head of a snake and any number of "qualified" replacements will instantly fill the role.  And besides, the head of a snake can be difficult to get clear access to.   Plus, head chopping would undoubtedly instigate reprisals on a scale nobody wants to suffer.   You think "gun control" is on steroids now...
Bureaucrats OTOH, are more vulnerable because of their greater numbers.   Security for one is not the same as security for multitudes.

Folks with nothing to lose, combining with mental illness/instability are coming out of the woodwork more frequently.  And this trend will accelerate as stresses increase on a middle class under direct attack by our "rulers" and their unequal application of the law and justice.  Nobody will have a monopoly on crazy, Uncle Sam probably won't even have to bother with "false flags" (although we blighters in the trenches will likely never be able to ascertain any meaningful difference).

Give us this day of joy.   Renew our faith and our resolve.
For tomorrow, the spiritual will once again be tested by the material.