Author Topic: Feds Confiscate Guns in Flathead Valley With 30 Vehicles, Three Tanks, and...  (Read 398 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Feds Confiscate Guns in Flathead Valley With 30 Vehicles, Three Tanks, and Helicopter

I periodically go over to MontanaDailyGazette.com as they have some local Montana news. Here is a very recent article well worth your read. The title is, Feds Confiscate Guns in Flathead Valley With 30 Vehicles, Three Tanks, and Helicopter and was written by the Publisher.

I did this awhile ago but worth bringing up again, write down the serial number of each of your firearms and take a picture of it. Then keep the info in a safe place.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
They won't be able to do this many more times before The People start standing up.
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
It's an unknown how many times this can and will be done before "people start standing up to them".   I won't even guess.
First of all, the Feds operate with surprise and overwhelming force.  Unless a person's battle rifle is within an arm's length at all times, being taken by surprise is very possible.  Swarmed and cuffed is a headwind to standing up.
Secondly, the use of overwhelming force is their practice and has been proven to either negate or cow resistance in a big hurry.
Third, anyone with a brain knows that to take on such forces mano a manos by shooting means death.  The hope that courts will "straighten it out" if one surrenders instead will probably stay many a trigger finger.
Me?  I reckon I can plan this and I can plan that... but what and how the Big One plays out at my house... folks hide'n in the tall grass, please make the after action report an accurate one.
Accurate reporting, spread against the tide of censorship will be the log of many a martyr.  By blood and/or legal fees, incarceration.
The problem as I see it, is that individuals by themselves are easy pickings for an organized goon squad.  Successful resistance to the tyranny barreling down on us must therefore be organized and coordinated.   Some of the basic principles we adhere to already form the foundation for that organization and coordination.  But "connecting the dots"?   Super difficult when our enemy has surveillance and eavesdropping capabilities like nothing ever known before.
The HAMs among us had best field mobile transmitters.  Because news/updates to patriots listening at prearranged times... well, you know how that would turn out for your stationary rig better than I do.
A sign I would take as hopeful would be for individuals to have access to something actionable -  via extensive doxing.  Strip away the anonymity of goons and their bosses, their family's location... and now you've got something to be proactive with.  (By public shaming, of course)

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
It's an unknown how many times this can and will be done before "people start standing up to them".   I won't even guess.
First of all, the Feds operate with surprise and overwhelming force.  Unless a person's battle rifle is within an arm's length at all times, being taken by surprise is very possible.  Swarmed and cuffed is a headwind to standing up.
Secondly, the use of overwhelming force is their practice and has been proven to either negate or cow resistance in a big hurry.
Third, anyone with a brain knows that to take on such forces mano a manos by shooting means death.  The hope that courts will "straighten it out" if one surrenders instead will probably stay many a trigger finger.
Me?  I reckon I can plan this and I can plan that... but what and how the Big One plays out at my house... folks hide'n in the tall grass, please make the after action report an accurate one.
Accurate reporting, spread against the tide of censorship will be the log of many a martyr.  By blood and/or legal fees, incarceration.
The problem as I see it, is that individuals by themselves are easy pickings for an organized goon squad.  Successful resistance to the tyranny barreling down on us must therefore be organized and coordinated.   Some of the basic principles we adhere to already form the foundation for that organization and coordination.  But "connecting the dots"?   Super difficult when our enemy has surveillance and eavesdropping capabilities like nothing ever known before.
The HAMs among us had best field mobile transmitters.  Because news/updates to patriots listening at prearranged times... well, you know how that would turn out for your stationary rig better than I do.
A sign I would take as hopeful would be for individuals to have access to something actionable -  via extensive doxing.  Strip away the anonymity of goons and their bosses, their family's location... and now you've got something to be proactive with.  (By public shaming, of course)

I agree

BUT if there are no publicly recognized dots (yet) than they cannot be connected. The event listed above is a dot, the guy from fla that was arrested for posting a meme in 2016 is a dot, countless elected criminals getting away with openly committing crimes against America and NEVER BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE is a dot. There is a never ending list of dots we could mention but only a few of us connecting them. And we are considered "extremists" (another dot).

I've been watching movies about both WW's. The resistance forces back then could not imagine the comms we have today yet they were very successful in their deeds. It won't be easy but it should be started.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Why do 'they' do this?

You can stop a car in town with minimal risk and the drama is over. To continue like this attracts lead.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
I read this but it just left me wondering.  There seemed to be something just not smelling right.  I did some nose lifting and I did some looking.

I'm wondering both ways now.

Nemo

https://missoulacurrent.com/opinion/2020/03/voices-fake-news-site/

Voices: Another fake news site distorts political coverage in Montana
By Don PogrebaMarch 3, 2020

A few weeks ago, I wrote about the danger of “pink slime” news sites – corporate shells with the appearance of legitimate new sites — coming to Montana in the months leading up to the November election.

Damaging as those sites may be to the reputation of news outlets and the quality of information Montanans receive and share, we need to worry about an even more significant threat to public information: local sites that ape the appearance of news sites while presenting incredibly slanted, factually inaccurate articles as if they are straight news.

A prominent example of this kind of site is the relatively new Montana Daily Gazette, which presents itself as news without bothering to give balanced coverage or pesky facts.

Consider today’s story about Whitney Williams’s choice of Milo Mattelin as her running mate. Combining images lifted from the Independent Record and a faux news style, the piece includes claims like this: “Neighbors of Mattelin between the Eastern Montana towns of Culbertson and Brockton claim that ‘Mattelin once fancied himself a Republican.’”

continued
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Tit for tat.  ;)

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
"Why do 'they' do this?
You can stop a car in town with minimal risk and the drama is over. To continue like this attracts lead."

Why didn't they "stop" David Koresh on one of his predictable trips to town?

Perhaps "they" really are trying to produce dots and help folks connect them.

Unfortunately, troglodytes such as the domestic-terrorists with extra chromosomes and worn copies of the Bible here at UP just aren't connecting them the way it was intended...

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
"Why do 'they' do this?
You can stop a car in town with minimal risk and the drama is over. To continue like this attracts lead."

Why didn't they "stop" David Koresh on one of his predictable trips to town?

Perhaps "they" really are trying to produce dots and help folks connect them.

Unfortunately, troglodytes such as the domestic-terrorists with extra chromosomes and worn copies of the Bible here at UP just aren't connecting them the way it was intended...

Who are you talking about and how do you connect the dots?

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
Sometimes sarcasm just doesn't come across in print unless you're in the right frame of mind at the time. Think about it this way, just by reading here we would be considered extremists in "their" eyes.  I believe Felix means that us poor sops that are labeled as such see behind the veil of what the powers that be intend for us to see and connect the dots they really didnt want or expect us to connect. Their answer to that is to call us paranoid conspiracy theorists.  Well, as the saying goes, it aint paranoia if they really are out to get ya.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
Thanks RB, my bad for not including the <sarc> warning?
Honestly, I really haven't counted my chromosomes.  Or anybody else's.
But like you said, folks here are perceived by the woke "differently" than we see ourselves.  And it ain't a flattering take.
So what?  We have a sense of humor that those retched blighters lost or never had.  Joke 'em if the can't take a...

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
Grizz - "Who are you talking about and how do you connect the dots?"

Us.  Me and you.   And our hoping that at least the food will be good at our "re-education camp" when it is determined that we haven't connected the dots like Uncle Sam thought we would/should.

On second thought... who needs or wants to go to any "camp"?   Ooooops, there we/I go again... failing to cower in fear, connect and accept the dots of intimidation and such...

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Sometimes I need to step away from the BS to get a clear head, and I dont have a clear head now. Too much news going on even though I really cut down on my intake.

Going out to the woods tomorrow, get in some snowshoeing, build a fire and have a good long talk with God  :thumbsUp:

See ya back here in a few days or maybe you'll read about me getting eaten by a hungry bear coming out of hibernation   :lmfao:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Nah, you taste too bad for any animal short of a hungry dem.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
Funny thing, Grizz... I was contemplating much the same yesterday - the snowshoe/night out thing....
My _Deplorable_ physical shape makes prepping a waste of time if left unchecked.   So.   For several weeks now, I've been taking the dogs out on hikes into the National Forest I'm surrounded by.   Lost 5#s so far (not nearly enough, plus I can tell my lungs need more stretching after last summer's COVID adventure)   To make the time count more, I've started carrying a ruck sometimes and have established a "course" of sorts - little cardboard targets that I plink at with a .22 before moving on.   The idea being that soon I will begin scoring the targets (distance from center against time expended start to finish).  The ruck's next load addition will be a sleeping mat and bag for added weight.  Hmmmmm...

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
Very good idea Felix. I need to take my old butt out and do the same.