Author Topic: CA Police Chief: Cops Carry Guns to Intimidate  (Read 433 times)

CrystalHunter1989

CA Police Chief: Cops Carry Guns to Intimidate
« on: February 13, 2013, 09:49:42 PM »
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2013/02/to-intimidate-and-to-show-power.html

"Reasonable regulations." Hmm...those words again. The same words that made segregation ok in Plessy vs Ferguson?

Besides this being the DUMBEST thing any cop could say after the Dorner fiasco, I think we're seeing a real shift in public opinion. First it was in NY and now in Cali. Like a wolf challenging the pack leader, people are looking at the government and saying, "Why should I do what they say?"

And did anyone else find it ironic that the final shootout took place the same night as the SOTU speech?

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: CA Police Chief: Cops Carry Guns to Intimidate
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 10:04:29 PM »
I see no video link in that link but a gun is an offensive weapon. Of course a gun intimidates bad guys. Do the wrong thing and you might get shot. Same reason some guys think twice about breaking into a home. Might get shot. Thats intimidating.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 10:40:19 PM »
I see no video link in that link but a gun is an offensive weapon. Of course a gun intimidates bad guys. Do the wrong thing and you might get shot. Same reason some guys think twice about breaking into a home. Might get shot. Thats intimidating.

The video is hyperlinked in the text of the blog post. Sorry.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 10:48:42 PM »
Ok sorry im blind.. So yeah hes a liberal douche bag. Bu hes right. Shooting someone with a gun is always an offensive action. Technically it is in defense of your life but you must go on the offense to do so.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 08:38:06 PM »
dude is a patsy, a fall guy.

Why can't I go though my life "in a safe and effective manner?"