Author Topic: Brace for impact ladies.  (Read 579 times)

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
Brace for impact ladies.
« on: April 16, 2013, 11:36:02 PM »
Read it and weep. http://silverdoctors.com/force-majeur-was-the-end-game-all-along-comex-will-default-in-the-next-week/

This guy does a better job of explaining what it means to you and me. http://truthingold.blogspot.com/

If you don't read the whole article at least read this.

"What investors should really be afraid of is not the price-action in the gold market - but the underlying reasons for why the Fed orchestrated this paper attack on gold.  Recall that in 2008, two months after the metals take-down referenced above,  Lehman/AIG/FNM/FRE all collapsed and so began the great financial crisis and the massive Government/taxpayer funding and Fed money printing required to keep the system from completely collapsing and to let the big banks fund massive employee bonuses.

Given the shock and awe nature of this recent take-down, I would suggest that something really ugly - even worse than 2008 - is coming at us in the financial system and it will be just a matter a few months before we find out.  I would suggest that the event in Cyprus is likely what re-lit the fuse on the financial system that was stamped out with use of at least $1 billion in direct taxpayer money and, so far, more than $2.2 trillion of printed money."

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Brace for impact ladies.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 12:04:30 AM »
aaaaawwwwwww shit
Bursting bubbles since 2013

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 12:13:13 AM »
depends on what goes pop first walker

it can be the dollar going pop first too

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 01:15:00 AM »
Cyprus was just a trial run for what they want to do.  I still see Euro falling before US but you can bet that they banksters are and will do whatever is necessary to keep the dollar afloat as long as possible.  I see the current situation with PMs as part of that.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 01:43:56 AM »
In Michael Lewis's book Dead Reckoning he has the prologue where he talks with a young texan investor who profitted from the housing bubble and was buying all kinds of preps. I think even got a million dollars with of pre 2012 nickels from the federal reserve and was trying to hire Chris Kyle for somethin. Anyways that guy said he expected Japan to be the first domino to fall.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 08:53:44 AM »
A very good friend wrote me the following this morning:

It's complete and total manipulation by the banksters. Trying to keep the price down so the gov's (not ours) can buy it all up cheap. We're close to a physical silver shortage and it's down? No sense in that. Keep stocking physical. Dollar cost average it.

I also think that people who have paper gold & silver certs (Turned 401K into gold as an example) are cashing in their certs to get by (Financially) as their saving's peter out do to no work.

IMO, it's a great time to buy junk silver (Pre-'65) as well as silver rounds. If you are 100% set with band-aides, beans and bullets then buy some gold BUT gold will be a tough commodity during TEOTWAWKI. A great starting 'poke' post TEOTWAWKI.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Alex1992

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 12:24:59 PM »
This is why I don't invest in gold or silver

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 05:50:55 PM »
I don't see an investment in gold or silver as a bad thing for folks with special circumstances. I know a fellow who intends to buy all the insulin in the last days and having a sock full of Krugerrands could go a long way toward that goal.

That said, get your 3Bs locked in, sock away a shit ton of .22 rounds and small silver change... think about what is going to happen to the 'value of the dollar' when paper money loses it's value. A hundred dollar coin is going to be a fortune!

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 07:32:37 PM »
gold would be sweet for flipping to buy some beans and bullets if it plays out right

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 08:42:24 PM »
I wonder if people are selling their Gold/Silver for some higher velocity PM's..
Simplicity Is Ideal...

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 09:56:33 PM »
gold would be sweet for flipping to buy some beans and bullets if it plays out right

Have you ever wondered what Han Solo threw at the bartender when he greased that guy in the bar?

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 09:58:28 PM »
wtf you talking bout willis?

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 11:02:00 PM »
wtf you talking bout willis?

You know, Han Solo shoots Greedo, gets up and tosses the bartender a coin. "Sorry 'bout the mess."

Bad joke attempt....

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 11:05:43 PM »
after googling han solo i know this is a star wars reference,  never seen he movie

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 12:36:03 AM »
after googling han solo i know this is a star wars reference,  never seen he movie

:o [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

I'm pretty sure that even indigenous people living in remote jungle areas have seen Star Wars.  First, watch the original trilogy.  The newer movies aren't as essential.  Then watch Spaceballs-- Mel Brooks is a genius :))

You know, Han Solo shoots Greedo, gets up and tosses the bartender a coin. "Sorry 'bout the mess."

Bad joke attempt....

Rock on with your nerdy self, CH!  I spent countless hours playing Star Wars: Rebel Assault on the computer as kid  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co   
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 01:15:39 AM »

I cant figure out what happened to my STAR WARS: ROGUE SQUADRON cartridge for my N64. :'(

All I can find is my STAR WARS: PODRACER cartridge with stupid Anakin! >:(
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 06:24:41 AM »
PMs manipulation, False Flag terror, PtB angry cause they aren't easily getting their way and getting desperate...

Yea... HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2013, 09:54:46 AM »
PMs manipulation, False Flag terror, PtB angry cause they aren't easily getting their way and getting desperate...

Yea... HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS

Hold Onto Your Butts