Author Topic: Barry Going around Congress For Background Checks  (Read 254 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Barry Going around Congress For Background Checks
« on: April 23, 2013, 11:08:44 AM »
Here we go kids...
A Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Final Rule published today in the Federal Register and a news release issued Friday by the Department of Health and Human Services, followed up with a notice to be published tomorrow, are two developments all but ignored by the mainstream press even though Vice President Joe Biden announced last week that the administration would be using executive orders to advance ?gun control? goals following a Senate battle that could not muster the votes to do so legislatively.

The Importation of Defense Articles and Defense Services -- U.S. Munitions Import List references executive orders, amends ATF regulations and clarifies Attorney General authority ?to designate defense articles and defense services as part of the statutory USML for purposes of permanent import controls,? among other clauses specified in heavy legalese requiring commensurate analysis to identify just what the administration?s intentions are. Among the speculations of what this could enable are concerns that importing and International Traffic in Arms Regulations may go forward to reflect key elements within the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty...

http://www.examiner.com/article/after-senate-setback-obama-quietly-moving-forward-with-gun-regulation

Here is the Order. Sorry but I can not copy and paste.
HIPAA Privacy Rule and the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
Re: Barry Going around Congress For Background Checks
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 11:25:26 AM »
 :o It's almost like it was set up to happen this way.  ::)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Barry Going around Congress For Background Checks
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 11:40:22 AM »
Yupper  WW.

You know I have been seriously prepping since 2005. I have been preaching about the 3 B's since then and slowly moving forward as funds allow; not unlike most of the folks on this forum. To be honest with you I have gone from concerned to down right scared within the past 5 days. I can clearly see what is coming and folks it is sooner than later.

Here is an example:
A West Virginia teen arrested and accused of nearly inciting a riot after a confrontation with a teacher over his National Rifle Association t-shirt has inspired dozens of students across his county to wear similar apparel in solidarity.

Jared Marcum, 14, had a confrontation Thursday with a Logan Middle School teacher over his NRA t-shirt, which bears the organization's logo, along with an image of a hunting rifle and the phrase, "Protect your right."

Marcum's lawyer, Ben White, said that when the teen was told to remove the shirt or turn it inside out, he attempted to engage the teacher in a debate.

"Jared respects firearms and has training to use them, and believes in the Second Amendment," White told ABCNews.com. "He believes it's being threatened by current legislation. He wore [the shirt] as an expression of political speech and the need to protect the Second Amendment."

http://news.yahoo.com/w-va-teen-arrested-almost-inciting-riot-wearing-012034564--abc-news-topstories.html

Holder, Barry, Boston, the ignoring of TheBlaze article and this story are examples of what is coming down the pike.

While sitting in the plane coming home I had a premonition. The premonition was that different parts of the country were going to be like Boston last Friday but longer than one day. The sheep will just ignore it and continue to try to do business as normal by doing fly overs for those hot spots.

Now the question is how will the collapse happen? Well it really doesn't matter, just that it will happen. ..Sooner than later. No ammo....No smokeless powder...no primers...etc.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.