Author Topic: Another Shooting ~ North Houston, Texas ~ Lone Star College  (Read 455 times)

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
Another Shooting ~ North Houston, Texas ~ Lone Star College
« on: January 22, 2013, 02:40:39 PM »
Watch real time, live, unedited coverage here:
http://www.khou.com/live-stream/WATCH-LIVE-KHOU-11-News-105050909.html

EDIT:  This was an altercation gone bad, not a random "mass shooter".  *There was one shooter.  **Three people have been shot.  One intended victim shot, two bystanders shot also.  All campus buildings have been cleared.  The shooter was last seen fleeing to the north from the campus and is still on the loose. 

EDIT 2:  This happened in a hallway between the library and an academic building.  The shooter retrieved the weapon from his back pack during an argument with the intended victim.  Apparently he used a handgun if it came from a back pack.  The shooter was black.  Witnesses are reporting that LE seems to be detaining/arresting many nearby black males. 

EDIT 3:  I've heard witness reports ranging from 6 - 9 shots fired.  The intended victim was hit 3 times, at least twice in the leg(s), and is in custody... likely for questioning and/or his safety.

EDIT 4:  The "gun man" has now been apprehended and all involved have been "rounded up" according to a high ranking LE official. 

EDIT 5:  **Only 2 were shot. The third apparently had a heart attack.

EDIT 6:  The audio portion of the live stream is now experiencing a technical difficulty... I wonder why?

EDIT 7:  The audio is back up and running... after cutting out a particular witnesses report.

EDIT 8:  *Apparently there was an "exchange of gunfire" between 2 gunmen.  The other shooter eventually showed up at a different hospital of his own accord.

EDIT 9:  *Now LE is saying that there was only one gun involved.  Apparently the shooter shot his self... by accident maybe?  **Also a maintenance man was shot in the leg, making the total count of 3 being shot and 1 heart attack for a total of 4.  Stand by for their story to change... again.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 05:32:23 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
Re: Another Shooting ~ North Houston, Texas ~ Lone Star College
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 06:22:58 PM »
Nice Reporting Special!

We're getting the shit end of the stick as of late.
Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain...

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 06:58:44 PM »
A shooting in houston?
why is this news?

sounds like someone stepped on someone else's Air Jordans or something.

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 07:15:15 PM »
A shooting in houston?
why is this news?

It might have something to do with a Texas representative speaking out against the proposed gun control legislation last week.

Or it could have just been an altercation gone wrong.
Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain...

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »
Great reporting Special K!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:59:37 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

cornkiller1

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 09:59:39 PM »
just what we need. another school shooting. (sarcasm)  [img]http://www.smileydesign.n