Author Topic: Anonymous responds to Obama gun control  (Read 404 times)

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
Anonymous responds to Obama gun control
« on: January 17, 2013, 05:55:57 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/17/anonymous-likens-obama-gun-control-policy-to-hitler/

Hacktivist group Anonymous has now spoken out against President Barack Obama’s intentions to enact wider gun control in the U.S.

In a 15-minute YouTube video, which first appeared on the social network two weeks ago, Anonymous criticized the Obama administration’s leveraging of violent gun crime to achieve its goal to control guns.

“Throughout history, authoritarian governments have used gun violence as an excuse to take people’s firearms and control their population,” said Anonymous.

“This is exactly what Adolf Hitler did to disarm the German people and look at the atrocities his administration did. Obama has been working hard to try and ban all semi-automatic weapons and shot guns while at the same time increasing the weapons and firepower that police and government agencies have.”

The video, which continued on to list various violent crimes and criticize the lack of media attention drawn to those instances, has since been replicated and posted on a number of other user accounts in recent days in anticipation over Obama’s executive actions for greater gun control.

The style, formatting and much of the content of the video closely mirrors an earlier video made by Anonymous in December in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.

Some users on YouTube mocked the video, questioning its validity and origin, even suggesting that it came from the NRA.

Anonymous, however, has no ideology except an overall belief in the resistance to tyranny, government abuse and censorship.

No one person can speak for the group; instead, its amorphous nature allows anyone to take part in collective action under the banner of Anonymous.

“Just to clarify; Anonymous is neither pro or anti gun – we just are. Some people that make up Anonymous might be pro/anti gun. #LuLz #YAN“, tweeted the Anonymous-affiliated Twitter account, @YourAnonNews, Wednesday.

There's a great 15 minute video which isn't fully transcribed in the text which is definitely worth the watch.

I actually wasn't expecting such a great response from them.  I thought it was well thought out and pretty neutral, even though it totally supports guns, they're more supporting our natural born right to defend and protect ourselves.
 [img]http://bestsmileys.com/ar
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 09:20:53 PM by Skippy00004 »
Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain...

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi

cornkiller1

Re: Anonymous responds to Obama gun control
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 09:39:48 PM »
I love this group.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 10:22:54 PM »
Wow...Heavy shit!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 02:34:27 AM »
I've seen other videos of their's. I wanna mask like that! 

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 08:58:55 AM »
You know that I have written that since OWS (Occupy Wall Street) didn't create the unrest that Barry and his group wanted maybe (Clearly Tin Hatted) he is behind this video by Anonymous. You know to create that civil unrest. He needs civil unrest so "the people" demand he step in with martial law.

Just some food for thought....
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 12:31:14 PM »
You know that I have written that since OWS (Occupy Wall Street) didn't create the unrest that Barry and his group wanted maybe (Clearly Tin Hatted) he is behind this video by Anonymous. You know to create that civil unrest. He needs civil unrest so "the people" demand he step in with martial law.

Just some food for thought....
I could see that.

After all, there's some serious propaganda campaigns going on right now.  The only thing is, why would anonymous try and get all of the gun owners onto their side (half of them are pretty much itching for another April 12th, 1861) when, if what you're saying is true, they basically have recruited the rest of the resistance they need to carry out the true meaning of the 2nd?  I also have too much faith in people for when they have a situation right in their face that they realize what truly makes sense in regards to their liberty. 

To me, the way to deal with these situations as of late, involve barebones common sense, but apparently my "common sense" compass is way the hell out of whack nowadays according to the gub, so I guess we'll just have to pay close attention to what unfolds and plan accordingly.
Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain...

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi