Author Topic: 1993 Waco siege anniversary marked 20 years later  (Read 418 times)

Offline swampfox

• Prepper
1993 Waco siege anniversary marked 20 years later
« on: February 28, 2013, 05:30:13 PM »
(AP) - On Feb. 28, 1993, a gun battle erupted at a religious compound near Waco, Texas, when Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents tried to arrest Branch Davidian leader David Koresh on weapons charges.

Continue reading

Four agents and six Davidians were killed as a 51-day standoff began.

The siege ended April 19 as fire erupted while federal agents smashed their way into the compound.

Koresh and 78 other people were killed.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/1993-waco-siege-anniversary-marked-20-years-later-85766.html#ixzz2MEfdz7Lm

CrystalHunter1989

Re: 1993 Waco siege anniversary marked 20 years later
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 06:49:18 PM »
A stain that the ATF will never live down. Perfect example of what happens when the pros get lazy. Oh, and to the AP, SCREW YOU. It's not a compound. It's a CHURCH.

Alex1992

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 11:28:01 PM »
What happened there was disgusting, those Agents could've been a little bit nicer and this Massacre well I don't know, I better shut up before the Moderators get me

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 09:32:32 AM »
A simple knock on the door by the County Sheriff would have been more appropriate.

I pray, when "they" come for me, it is the County Sheriff - I will go peacefully.

If the door is busted down by a SWAT team AND I can get to my weapon, there will be deaths.   
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 04:19:43 PM »
A simple knock on the door by the County Sheriff would have been more appropriate.

I pray, when "they" come for me, it is the County Sheriff - I will go peacefully.

If the door is busted down by a SWAT team AND I can get to my weapon, there will be deaths.

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
THIS....
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 04:37:50 PM »

I'm reminded of Kingdom of Heaven, when Orlando Bloom's character is wanted for killing a priest. His father, Liam Neson, and his men defend him against a hunting party.

"It's not that they wanted you, it's the way they asked."