Author Topic: 10M Illegal Aliens Since January 2021  (Read 168 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
10M Illegal Aliens Since January 2021
« on: October 30, 2023, 10:03:38 AM »
More than 10 million people have been reported illegally entering the United States since President Joe Biden took office in January 2021, the largest number in American history.

The influx of illegal immigrants total more than the individual populations of 41 of the 50 states.

The number of people illegally entering the country surged after Biden and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas halted many preexisting border security policies, advanced sweeping parole and other policies to release the greatest number of illegal foreign nationals into the country, encouraged people from all over the world to use a phone app to enter the U.S., and facilitated U.S. entry application processes in foreign countries, among others.
- Just The News

Set that little fact aside, there were violent Pro Palestinian protests is France, Germany, and Russia (Yes Russia) this past weekend.

Then we had not violent but large Pro Palestinian protests in New York City and Chicago this weekend.

There will be blood in the streets. Stay tune...

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 10:16:52 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: 10M Illegal Aliens Since January 2021
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 01:05:58 PM »
This whole deal, unfolding, leads me to consider buying more 300 blackout subsonic.    Out of a can, it is still loud enough to be heard for _many_ yards and it only delivers a pistol sized amount of energy downrange (with horrendous drop) - but in 30 round mags, a good deal of work might get done before being accurately detected/located.
Thoughts?

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 05:48:22 PM »
Would work much better from 200 yards out playing sniper.  Echos would likely help hide things and a in close hidden 22 would confuse everyone.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 06:48:26 PM »
Good points Nemo, thank you.   But 200 yards for a subsonic?   I'd guess one would hafta be full speed at those ranges - standoff an advantage too though if breaking contact desirable/required.
The 22 thing intrigues me.   I've half considered trying to find a gunsmith who could thread a 22 barrel to accept my connect adapter on the AR barrel.   My old tack-driving, bolt-action "Higgins" from the 60's or newer Ruger 10/22 the candidates.
What about accuracy if done?   Gunsmiths not all equal, good results with one, not so good with another?

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2023, 08:29:58 AM »
Aim for skin where possible and a decent wound would be sufficient for most rioting type guests.  In a riot type situation there would be few with any type of body armor.  Those situations I would primarily want to turn the crowd away and just try to deal with the serious danger ones sneaking in.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2023, 03:08:57 PM »
Aim for skin where possible and a decent wound would be sufficient for most rioting type guests.  In a riot type situation there would be few with any type of body armor.  Those situations I would primarily want to turn the crowd away and just try to deal with the serious danger ones sneaking in.

Nemo

I'm reminded of Kyle Rittenhouse and his situation, as long as he was running away, they were chasing him with deadly intent, even after he turned and fired they continued to chase him.
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023, 04:38:06 PM »
A 200 yard standoff might provide "front and rear" (ambush) hits to confuse and panic the herd.
Panic is your friend if it is bestowed upon the opponent, not on you.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2023, 05:03:03 PM »
OK, OK, OK...... I wasn't going to comment on this post about ammo but, here's my opinion. First let me say that I am definitely not a fan of a 1911 45 caliber pistol. But, I had a friend, may he rest in peace, who was an absolute gun nut and he often carried a 1911. Many years ago, he was a policeman for a few years. This is what he said about the 45-caliber round. It goes slow but the massive size of the bullet will at least spin you around or knock you down even if it hits you in the arm. While I think he was correct, I still think a higher speed bullet is better for close up or far away. I've read that the 9mm parabellum is actually a magnum load and has the speed and size to do whatever you need it to do. I'm always worried about over penetration and having the bullet pass through the bad guy and hitting Granny carrying her groceries home on the other side of the street. I carry a 380 which is a 9mm Kurt(short). Now for long distance, I would not want to depend on that 380 because of bullet drop. I actually like a 22 rim fire for long distance accuracy fired from a bolt action with a long barrel. Is that all I've got? Nope. I have a 9mm parabellum pistol cartridge carbine that will do a 2" group at more than 50 yards. I've asked myself, "What would I like to be shot with if I was standing 300 yards away?" My answer would be none of them. Being shot by anything short of a BB gun would be a real bitch. My advice is to pick what you think will work best for you and just go with it. The funny thing is.... If I had to bug out into very dangerous territory, I would look like a crazy Mexican from the old west. I'd be carrying my 380, my 357 magnum revolver, my 9mm carbine, and my Bolt action 22, and my 25 caliber ankle gun. The wife would be carrying her 380, my Ruger Mark 2, 22 and her 9mm Carbine. I even have a bandoleer with extra rounds for all of the aforementioned.