Author Topic: 10 Things from the last decade that may have been more important than 9/11  (Read 1163 times)

505th.NM.Militia

As we assess the legacy of the 10th anniversary of America's seminal terrorist attack, it's worth looking at 10 events from the past decade that have actually been more important.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/08/29/the_black_hole_of_911?page=0,0

Note:  NOT my opinion, just a deep read that I thought I'd share. 

CrookedSights

Disclaimer- I only read the first page. I've had to much to drink to read anymore, shocker I know.

Interesting, cant say I agree with him on much but, 1 and 2 never would have happened without 9/11 so I don't understand how they could be more important. I'll read the rest tomorrow.

Burt Gummer

Written by a liberal that's for sure....
Allow me to post my own list
1- The Coordinated financial collapse of the global world financial markets.
2- The creation of StraightPrep.
3- The rise of the American liberty movement from the Tea Parties to Patriot groups.
4- The beginning of the European Union collapse.
5- Me buying my FAL!
6- The five wars started in Muslim lands by the US after an agent provocateur attack by Muslims.
7- The debunking of the UN backed climate change/global wealth redistribution scam.
8- The executive branch having set the precedent for not needing approval of both the house and senate to enact legislation.
9- The recognition of the Muslim brotherhood as the legitimate government of a country.
10- The massive propaganda operation  that was necessary to cover up 9-11

It got late and I was tired so i might have improvised a bit... ;D

CrookedSights

Re: 10 Things from the last decade that may have been more important than 9/11
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 12:27:14 AM »
Global warming really? ::)