Author Topic: WEF Wants USD CBDC implemented by Spring or 2023  (Read 503 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
WEF Wants USD CBDC implemented by Spring or 2023
« on: September 25, 2022, 04:07:46 PM »
This 5-minute video is a great one talking about the new USD digital currency.

https://rumble.com/v1l9z1n-catherine-austin-fitts-executive-order-14067-.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=3

In the comment section is a couple of links worth clicking on too.

Last, Word on the street is, Biden has been given until Spring of 2023 by the WEF to roll out CBDCs in the U.S.

I wonder how we can stop it?
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: WEF Wants USD CBDC implemented by Spring or 2023
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 08:12:30 AM »
Johnny, you are right on target. The MONEY PEOPLE run the world. The Federal Reserve has already announced that they plan to roll out the CBDC in July of 2023. We're screwed unless we parallel that BS system with a Black Market system that uses BARTER or Silver and Gold. Guess where I'm going to be?

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 08:57:31 AM »
Private ownership of gold - where do you bury it?
If you can't hold it you don't own it - how do you protect what you hold?
Don't Preppers have lawn signs saying "stores of food/wealth found here" - how hidden can a Prepper expect to be in today's "surveillance society", neighbor tongues wagging as well?
The Dollar collapses - what mechanism enables conversion of PM holdings back into the liquidity of new monetary system?    Would associated costs of conversion make today's PM purchase "Premiums" pale in comparison?  And what IF the owners of new system "outlawed" private holdings of PMs (much like when gold was recalled by Roosevelt).

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 09:18:11 AM »
Doing what we're told is what got us in the position we're in. Doing whatever we have to in order to survive is what will get us out. Those who line up and do as they're told will not survive. Outlawing Gold like they did in 1933 will not stop the use of Silver and Platinum. Survivors will always find a way.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 09:56:32 AM »
I hate to beat this  :deadHorse:...

The only chance we have is this coming midterm election. We need both Federal houses to counteract this and other things.

We also need to flip and or hold onto state government.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 08:36:38 AM »
The Mid-terms

It is not conspiracy theory doom-saying to understand and state...
...sooner or later, you just run plum out of "last chances".

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 08:58:56 AM »
From obh,

British consumers have just one week left to spend the last ?11 billion ($12.4 billion) of paper banknotes that remain in circulation before the cash ceases to become legal tender.

As of Sept. 30, almost ?6 billion of old ?50 notes and more than ?5 billion of the ?20 ones will no longer be accepted by UK businesses, the Bank of England said Friday. That?s a total of more than 360 million notes.

People can exchange the paper for new currency made of a plastic-like polymer by appearing in person at the BOE?s London headquarters in Threadneedle Street, sending them through the  post or at certain Post Offices. Many commercial banks will also allow them to be deposited into accounts.
Bloomberg

Remember, the EU is the canary in the coal mine for the USA.   :popcorn:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 10:40:29 AM »
I hate to beat this  :deadHorse:...

Hah, I think you like it.  It gives you something to do on cool slow days.

Nemo  8)
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.