Author Topic: new season of the walking dead starting up soon!  (Read 14555 times)

UnBroken

Re: new season of the walking dead starting up soon!
« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2012, 10:29:05 AM »
I believe that these scavengers would gonna do harm the minute they where introduced. Just break down the conversation...they are asking if they have women cause" they haven't had a piece of poon in months"  .....that screams rape waiting to happen. The fact that thwy.kept preasing about where they stayed. Was it a car or a house or a farm...it screams wolf pack.. I believe it was handeld the only way it could of.

I would be beating the piss out of glen for not having my.back and dropping the ball ...you have a 12 ga and less then 5 Feet away from a threat. Wtf!!! WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU ASSHOLE. STOP DAYDREAMING ABOUT THE FARMERS DAUGHTER AND GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!!!

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2012, 10:41:31 AM »
When he reached for the good scotch like he owned the place would have been enough for me.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2012, 11:17:16 AM »
I'm happy they are finally gonna get off the damn farm. I hope they start introing the few military style people that they have In the comic....BTW how badass was Rick with that hand cannon!! 8)

Yeah, he dropped the hammer on those boys pretty quick.  I had mixed feeling about it.  On one hand they didn't have the room for any more.  But was that the truth.  They lost some members so them not having room was questionable.  They may find that they could have used some extra guns down the road.

On the other hand.  I hated to see non infected people die when there aren't that many of them left.

From what I took from those "lone wolves" or "survivalists" was that if they would have brought them into their camp, they would have tried to kill all the men, rape the women (Remember what the fat guy said) and take all their supplies.  That's just the feeling I got from them, even before the one fella pulled his gun on Rick.  Rick knew it, he had met these kind of wolves in his job as LEO before.  I am guessing he felt it in his guts.

I don't believe its because Rick wouldn't ever allow someone else to the farm or Hershel for that matter, but my thinking is that he had a rotten feeling about those two guys, and I would have to say that I agreed with him, because I got the same feeling when they were talking.  I think that was proved when the guy went for his gun.

The only reason that guy wanted to get to their farm was to kill, rape, and steal.  That's just my humble opinion.  Take it or leave it.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #153 on: February 13, 2012, 11:19:58 AM »
I believe that these scavengers would gonna do harm the minute they where introduced. Just break down the conversation...they are asking if they have women cause" they haven't had a piece of poon in months"  .....that screams rape waiting to happen. The fact that thwy.kept preasing about where they stayed. Was it a car or a house or a farm...it screams wolf pack.. I believe it was handeld the only way it could of.

I would be beating the piss out of glen for not having my.back and dropping the ball ...you have a 12 ga and less then 5 Feet away from a threat. Wtf!!! WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU ASSHOLE. STOP DAYDREAMING ABOUT THE FARMERS DAUGHTER AND GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!!!

I thought the same fucking thing!  What the fuck was Glenn doing?  Rick shouldn't of had to shoot the 2nd guy, Glenn should have had his ass laid out cold dead the moment the 1st guy went for his gun.   [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2012, 11:20:28 AM »
When he reached for the good scotch like he owned the place would have been enough for me.

:))

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2012, 12:08:13 PM »
lets just hope the rest of the wolf pack pick up lori

i want that bitch to die  [img]http://www.smileydesign.n
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2012, 12:24:59 PM »
lets just hope the rest of the wolf pack pick up lori

i want that bitch to die

You too?  YES!   [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #157 on: February 13, 2012, 01:13:51 PM »
even with farmer dude "hershal"?

if he wants me off his farm its the perfect time to shoot his ass and say one of those 2 guys did it

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2012, 02:38:42 PM »
even with farmer dude "hershal"?

if he wants me off his farm its the perfect time to shoot his ass and say one of those 2 guys did it

Yep, but you know Glenn would puss out and blab all over the place, so you'd have to kill his ass too, and then say the two guys got both of them...

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2012, 02:48:31 PM »
if glen left my ass high and dry like that i would have no problem  shooting his ass too

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2012, 03:03:30 PM »
if glen left my ass high and dry like that i would have no problem  shooting his ass too

True, he did leave Rick's ass out to dry...

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2012, 03:40:42 PM »
As soon as the show was over my dad called and said.

I quote
" Man, if I was Rick as soon as I laid waste to those dudes I would have walked over and punched Glenn right in the head "

I lol'd and said. " you took the words right out of my mouth "
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2012, 04:18:28 PM »
At least hershal Is waking up.
Fan out your shots. We want everyone to get some.

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
« Reply #163 on: February 13, 2012, 09:44:09 PM »
They need hershal, he's got medical experience going for him, and even though he annoys the shit outta me, like spirit said, he is waking up.
Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain...

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi

Offline SK Rebel

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2012, 02:20:27 AM »
I love that dam show...I jus watched the 1st season again w/ my loud ass friends & that made it so funny

Offline SK Rebel

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2012, 02:22:57 AM »
fuck the story to it, lets see some sex scenes and headshots!

By "head shots" you do mean zombies heads exploding right?
That shit was funny!!! Hahaha

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2012, 09:30:02 PM »
Maybe I'm just an asshole....or maybe I'm survival based.

But homeboy would have caught a quick round to the face, and I would have carried on with my business.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

UnBroken

« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2012, 09:36:58 PM »

But homeboy would have caught a quick round to the face, and I would have carried on with my business.

A MOTHER FUCKIN MEN bro ..... Amen. That cat would of been Gone quick

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2012, 10:56:21 PM »

you would waste ammunition on a dude who just shot at you?

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2012, 11:02:10 PM »
Shit I missed it!!

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2012, 12:28:42 AM »

Just leave his ass for the walkers, save the round.   [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2012, 12:58:59 AM »
No way bro. They are right we still are human

Not to mention if he's alive and a walker gets him, he will turn into a walker. If you waste him there that is one less walker coming after your ass...or my ass...or our kids asses. You get my point. Just do it now and drive on.

ALSO----------------------------------------------------- The dude in that truck would have gotten lit the fuck up. No way in hell would I let that truck get away.
That 357/ 12 Gauge would molest the hell out of that driver and who ever else was in there. Then if there is time ( there wasn't ) you police up the gear a dip out.
But in this case they may just have to come back at a later date.

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2012, 01:04:58 AM »
ALSO----------------------------------------------------- The dude in that truck would have gotten lit the fuck up. No way in hell would I let that truck get away.
That 357/ 12 Gauge would molest the hell out of that driver and who ever else was in there. Then if there is time ( there wasn't ) you police up the gear a dip out.

i agree with this much, but i wouldnt waste a round on a dude hung up on a fence, i might take him out but not wasting ammo on him

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #173 on: February 21, 2012, 05:51:32 PM »
No way bro. They are right we still are human

Not to mention if he's alive and a walker gets him, he will turn into a walker. If you waste him there that is one less walker coming after your ass...or my ass...or our kids asses. You get my point. Just do it now and drive on.

I agree, they should have lit the guy in the truck up!  That was a nice truck as well, so I would have tried to only kill the occupants, but leave most of the truck intact as possible.  That would have been a nice truck to have. 

Also, about leaving the guy alive for the walkers, as far as I know, if 30 or so walkers literally eat you, I don't believe you turn into a walker, I think they would destroy your brain, thus killing you.  Or you could be a live head, with basically no body with which to walk.  Either way, no or little threat.

I think the zombie hoard would have eaten him literally to death, and he would not have reanimated.  JMHO.   Just like the walkers probably eat all of Otis as well.

I don't disagree with shooting him, but I do like to think of ways to conserve ammo, so its a toss up really.  Plus, getting eatin by zombies would be really painful. 

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2012, 09:24:56 PM »
I'm going to call it. That chick is going to turn into a walker.