Author Topic: Biden Accuses Peter Doocy Of A "Lousy Question"  (Read 768 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Biden Accuses Peter Doocy Of A "Lousy Question"
« on: August 10, 2023, 09:24:59 AM »
For your morning chuckle...

https://youtu.be/XanA96sQkhM

Is it me or does Biden come across as an arrogant piece of shit?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 03:08:26 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: Biden Accuses Peter Doocy Of A "Lousy Question"
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 05:26:17 PM »
Unfortunately, for those hoping to see Biden taken down and suffer punishment, the SOB is declining so fast that by the time any wheels of justice might grind fine for him, he'll be drooling and beyond.

BTW, did folks catch the photo of Joe walking along the _edge_ of our Grand Canyon yesterday?
Did his handlers allow it or suggest it?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 10:00:24 PM »
 :lmfao:

I think I saw Kamala in the bushes.

Hey, if they put Uncle Joe in the home because his brains are oatmeal, that is OK as there is a covey of Biden's that can be measured for orange jump suits.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 04:44:46 PM »
   I love it when Doocy pokes Biden.  He stirs the pot well. 

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2023, 08:48:00 AM »
Its a lousy question because it implicates both J and H in criminal activity.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2023, 09:42:52 AM »
First it was, "I never talk with Hunter about his business dealings".
Then it was, "I never talked with Hunter's business partners".
Then it was, "I never talked to Hunter's partners about business". 

It is reported that as Doocy was walking to his car after the question, the WH called him all a fluster about his question. The WH employee reiterated that, "The President never talked to Hunter's partners about business".

"Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive," - Sir Walter Scott

Off topic a bit but I started the thread so here goes...

I truly feel sorry for Joe Biden. He is in a position of authority that he should never have been put into. First because he is dumb as a rock and second, he is climbing that Alzheimer?s mountain quickly. What "they" are doing to this man is elder abuse pure and simple. What "they" are doing to this country is treasonous.   

"They" need to figure out how to get out of this mess sooner then later. "They" can not continue to think that this airplane, which is spiraling out of control, can be pulled out of an inevitable crash.

The House is back from recess September 12th. Who wants to bet that Leader McCarthy along with committee heads are working behind the scenes to start impeachment proceedings. The GOP will hit the floor running on September 12th.

On the flip side of that coin, "they" are working behind the scenes trying to come up with a plan and then implementing it to counter the GOP.

As Grizz eluded too, the plan may be as simple as to offer Biden up for a sacrifice however, the question still remains, how does this go back to Obama?

The cloak room deal might be very simple - "We give you Biden and you do not investigate Obama". This simple solution would do the following,

> Get Joe out of the way.
> Show that the DEM's do not believe in two level justice. "See what we did".
> Kamala would become the first female president and a minority to boot. She would become the President, pardon Joe, and
   agree not to run in 2024. She probably doesn't want to anyway.
> Then "they" would run someone that they like. Probably a Progressive that will promise more goodies to the people.

Just thinking out loud here.

The next chapter in this book is; how do the neocons get rid of Trump?

Stay tuned...

:popcorn:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2023, 12:29:12 PM »
Funny...

I heard Glenn Beck state basically the same thing I posted above this morning about Uncle Joe minus the Obama connection.

:popcorn: