Author Topic: WhiskeyJack  (Read 1286 times)

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
WhiskeyJack
« on: June 13, 2013, 02:22:38 PM »
Hey folks. This is WhiskeyJack. I have been in this group Since L&L and through SP, and I am happy to be here now.

I have been an active Prepper since around 2006.Im an Army vet, 2 yrs Infantry, 4 yrs Intel and 2 yrs medical. I would like to think that I am an all around Prepper. I try to be as well rounded as possible in my Prepping endeavors. From modern medical techniques, too old world food storage. I?ve found that the vast majority of my prepping time is spent in study and practice. While I am not the most active of forum posters, I actively read many of the forums to learn all that I can. I have received a great deal of instruction on how to do many different things, as well as where to find answers to most of my prepping questions. I hope that any new comers to this group will gain what I have, a reliable source of information and support in their endeavors. And a fond hello to all my fellows who have come over too Unchained. It?s nice to see you all.  :cheers:
Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: WhiskeyJack
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 03:14:16 PM »
Welcome WhiskeyJack!

Yes it's true that WJ has been around for a loooooong time but he is a young guy that lives over on the western side of my home state (The smallest state in the union I might add). He often threatens me that he is going to come over to the eastern side of the state (About 40 miles) and have a beer with me. I will not hold my breath  :faint:

WJ is a talented intel man and has helped me out a bunch when it came to PERSEC at the family's BOL. He has also written some good articles that are stickied in the Security & Survival section.

Thanks for coming over to the other side man - Even if you won't make the 40 mile drive to have a beer with old JohnyMac  ;)  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

1000meterstare

Re: WhiskeyJack
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 06:30:11 PM »
Damn!  I don't think there is a COUNTY that small in North Dakota.  Just kiddin...Good to see you back, Whiskey! :thumbsUp: