Author Topic: thatGirl  (Read 2420 times)

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
thatGirl
« on: June 12, 2013, 05:00:53 PM »
Hi folks,

I'm a 30-something grad student, studying things to do with climate change in the desert.  I'm not sure I'm "awake" in a classic sense, but I'm working toward a self-sustainable lifestyle to buffer myself and family from a dismal future of more extreme temperature fluctuations, severe and prolonged droughts, too many butts in the tub, and a government that no longer appears to be of the people.  I'm also thatGuy's (UP member) less knowledgeable half, but I've picked up a few things over the course of our internment together that I hope to share with you all.  I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, which I hope will be partially quenched here, as it was at SP, and I enjoy a good joke anytime.  I can be pretty abrasive (probably an understatement), but I'm also open to the opinions of others (sometimes).

It's a motley crew we have here at UP, but it's a fantastic bunch (Oops, Freudian slip-- almost wrote fanatic bunch ;D) and I look forward to seeing this forum grow and flourish!

-thatGirl
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 05:06:29 PM by thatGirl »
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: thatGirl
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 09:50:24 PM »
Welcome thatGirl!

ThatGirl rocks as she is the only person on this forum willing to put up with my occasional lecture! Be careful as thatGirl has a wit that matches her incredible intelligence so be careful challenging her without facts.  ;)

Rumor has it she would be a good person to share a glass of American Whiskey with while discussing current events and cool places hiding keys to the BOL.

Thanks for meeting up with us on other other side!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 01:12:17 PM »
Welcome thatGirl!

ThatGirl rocks as she is the only person on this forum willing to put up with my occasional lecture! Be careful as thatGirl has a wit that matches her incredible intelligence so be careful challenging her without facts.  ;)

Rumor has it she would be a good person to share a glass of American Whiskey with while discussing current events and cool places hiding keys to the BOL.

Thanks for meeting up with us on other other side!

I'm glad to be here JM, thanks for the kind words!  BTW- I don't discriminate, American, Irish, Canadian, etc... I just like whiskey :thumbsUp: 
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

Ghost

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 07:50:43 PM »
She's a lot like ThatGuy, only smarter, better looking, and doesn't have a big ol Haji beard ^-^

thatGirl has quite the head on her shoulders though, lads. Good to have her around for sure!

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 02:17:51 PM »
Thanks Frosty, you actually made me blush ;D 

It has taken me years of study to be nearly as smart as TG, he is definitely the one with the bouncier golden locks when he lets his hair grow, and we can all thank Bic for my not having a Haji beard that puts TG's to shame (just kidding, maybe...) :o ;)

This is really cool having everyone introduce themselves, I'm learning a lot about all of you that I didn't know.  I had no clue some of you were so young.  What a mature, ambitious group of young men we have here-- you are all wise beyond your years!  :cheers:

Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 07:39:26 PM »
ThatGirl, maybe you could scare up some young lasses to meet these young lads on the forum.  ;)
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 07:49:40 PM »
Somebody say women? What? :drool: LOL

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 07:57:14 PM »
I wrote YOUNG lasses for YOUNG lads hj!  :lmfao:

Ghost

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 08:14:22 PM »
ThatGirl, maybe you could scare up some young lasses to meet these young lads on the forum.  ;)

JM that's the best idea you've ever had!  8)

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 11:23:32 PM »
I wrote YOUNG lasses for YOUNG lads hj!  :lmfao:

Party pooper. lol

1000meterstare

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 04:36:44 PM »
Giggedy, giggedy, OLE!!! :))