Author Topic: New Georgia Boy here  (Read 1232 times)

Offline thompsondd

• Prepper Apprentice
New Georgia Boy here
« on: December 30, 2013, 09:09:52 PM »
Hi everyone - new to the site.

An Atlanta native (one of 14 left here I think). Born and raised on the southside. Now live north of the city along the GA400 corridor (otherwise known as the Atlanta Autobahn).

Ex-mil guy. Now work in IT (but am NOT a nerd - sorry guys, but I don't do SciFi and can't quote anything from Star Wars or Star Trek and do not attend ComicCon (although I do watch "The Walking Dead"). Sorry to break the IT nerd mold.

Looking to learn new tips tricks etc and would definitely like to find some like minded individuals nearby.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: New Georgia Boy here
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 05:06:33 AM »
Welcome Thompsondd!

The folks here at Unchainedpreppers are a great mix of preppers with a whole host of experience in different area's so don't be bashful to share what ya' know. The archives are also full of a lot of DYI projects, recipes and what not so check that option out too.   

We also have quite a few folks in Georgia on the forum. Maybe you folks could hold a rendezvous and make some barbeque.  ;D  Pictures would be a must!

If you have any questions don't hesitate dropping any of the Board members a PM.  :thumbsUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Well-Prepared Witch

• Committed prepper
    • The Well-Prepared Witch
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 08:43:43 AM »
Welcome aboard!  Don't worry about your non-geekitude.  I've got it covered for the forum. ;) (Never been to ComicCon - yet - but have done Dragon*Con and a few local ones. Don't get me started on Star Trek quotes.)  Good group of preppers here, lots of interesting and useful info.
If that which you seek you find not within yourself, you shall never find it without.  - Charge of the Goddess, Doreen Valiente
http://wellpreparedwitch.com

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 09:42:31 AM »
Welcome Aboard thompsondd ! Good to have you here. :cheers:

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 12:06:37 PM »
Welcome to the board thompsondd.  :bravo:

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 03:40:17 PM »
Welcome, fellow Georgian!

Alex1992

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 05:37:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum thompsondd I hope you enjoy it

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 03:04:35 AM »
Howdy, no change your avatar please.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.