Author Topic: My Short Bio-  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Stevenelson2013

• SteveNelson1
  • Prepper Apprentice
  • Steve Nelson
My Short Bio-
« on: June 30, 2013, 01:33:24 PM »
 :)Hi, my name is real and it is: Steve Nelson 53 N. Ogden, Utah.
I have worked for over 30 years at Business Ownership & in the Handyman/Maintenance field. He is a H.S. Graduate.
After enduring a 10 year boycott by Lying LDS Church members, I was finally run out of business at his Key & Copy convenience store in 2001.
Since then I have done maintenance work for Motel 6 and a number of other outfits. And I continue to do back breaking maintenance work today as well as write books. I and my third wife are now dirt poor and on church assistance.
As mentioned above, I have written 10 books that are inexpensive, and that I hope people will like & buy. They are now available at: Smashwords.com and at: PublishAmerica.com
My book list includes:
?Tomorrow?s World #1? (18 & Older) Available at: PublishAmerica.com;
?TW2 Desert Trek? (18 & Older) Available at: Smashwords.com;
?The Maintenance Engineer? (Great for all ages) Available at: Smashwords.com;
?Escape from the ORDER!? Available at: Smashwords.com;
?The Problem Eliminators!? Available at: Smashwords.com;
?In the 47th Generation?~ Available at: Smashwords.com;
?NIBLY the Bear- Visits the People Town?~ Available at: Smashwords.com;
?NIBLY the Bear- Gone Fish ?in?~ Available at: Smashwords.com;
?100+ Quotable Quotes By & About Dr. Ron Paul- A Real Amer-I-Can!?~ (FREE at: Smashwords.com);
?The Deliberate Poisoning of Earth?~ (FREE at: Smashwords.com). (Every Human Being needs to know the info in this FREE ebook!)
I wrote the first two erotic novels, TW1 & TW2, to prove that there is NO money in the sex business and it is Not taking over the world, contrary to common church belief. 
I am Real with a Real US Birth certificate. I am an easy going and friendly guy, and easy to find on FB, just lookup Steve Nelson of Ogden, Utah & find the guy in the Australian bush hat!
G?Day :)

Steve Nelson1

hjmoosejaw

Re: My Short Bio-
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 04:27:55 PM »
Kinda lost me there for a minute Steve, with that talking in the 1st and 3rd person stuff. ( I think) ??? Well, here's hoping your book sales pick up, and good luck with the job search. :thumbsUp:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 05:07:38 PM »
Welcome Steve!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Alex1992

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 11:18:56 AM »
Hey Steve, you live in Ogden I live in Idaho Falls Idaho, I've been to your neck of the woods many times, I love Utah minus the traffic though