Author Topic: Frosty? Frosty? Frosty?  (Read 1846 times)

Ghost

Frosty? Frosty? Frosty?
« on: June 12, 2013, 06:29:14 PM »
I'm Frosty. I'm a Newfoundlander, Canadian, and generally a funny guy. I've been into this whole idea of prepping ever since I was a kid really. I've always felt that any disaster could be handled at home, which was pretty much the case for me growing up in a tiny isolated town along side the cold Atlantic. We never really had any first responders, just people who knew stuff and could help you (granted, major trauma could be handled, but we'd still get that person to a hospital). Due to where I grew up I new a lot of what some call survival skills, but were just things I always did.

I can catch a fish, build fires, build shelters, get food, all of that stuff, because at an early age that's mostly what we just could do (we had video games and stuff but who wants to be stuck inside? :P ).

I'm in my early twenties, college student, and will most likely now be going to a trade school come september (metal fabricator/welder), which would be a good trade to have post collapse.

I don't have much else to add, I suck at introductions that aren't in person. But, any questions feel free to ask.

:cheers:

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
Re: Frosty? Frosty? Frosty?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 04:13:06 PM »
Welcome back, eh.  :cheers:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 04:21:25 PM »
Welcome Frosty!

You left out that you like falling from steep cliffs into deep caverns :troutSlap:

I am stoked that since we have APX and you part of the forum we can call UCP an international board  :dancingBanana:

The big questions is... What happened to the Canucks that were out in BC? I hope you didn't scare them off  ;)

Glad you made it over to the other side mate!  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 04:30:09 PM »
Welcome aboard Frosty, for sure you are the best Canadian there is, but that's only if we don't count hot Canadian girls talking in french...

I think there is a guy from England too, it will be awesome if we could get more international members, although we would loose our exclusivity :D

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 10:31:55 AM »
Hey Frosty. good to see ya bro. :cheers:
Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.

Ghost

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 12:13:51 PM »
I don't really recall any other Canadians except for my own boys, who don't really post at all any more. As far as any Brits, I haven't a clue about them.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 01:10:15 PM »
No worries Frosty. It was two guys out in British Columbia. One was on Vancouver Island and the other I think was in the city of Vancouver.

I remember conversing with the city guy about witnessing folks shooting up something (Most likely Vitamin B) next to a Starbucks; while people were strolling by unconcerned.

Take care mate!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.