Author Topic: Currahee  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Currahee

• Senior Prepper
  • "Stands Alone"
Currahee
« on: June 13, 2013, 12:27:25 AM »
I'm Currahee I was on the L&L forum and SP.  I've diddled around a lot of different internet forums over the years.

Early 40s, Infantry vet, biologist by training and high school teacher.

I'm a "tactical pepper" and believe in the concept of a Jeffersonian militia.... ie friends should get out and train together, it should be fun.  Beats the hell out of eating chips and watching endless football or reality TV.  I'm not discounting the need for food, water preps at all.  And I work on those as well... but my greatest skill is in cutting through the BS and explaining the tactical/defensive side of being prepared.  I spend more time reading and learning about the other stuff.

I started really prepping about 12 years ago when I started building a family.  Before that I figured an AR and Rucksack full of MREs was enough.

I've got a lot of you tube vids and a web page to help out others.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:12:58 PM by Currahee »
Every citizen should be a soldier.  This was the case for the Greeks and Romans ans must be that of every free state. - T Jefferson

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
Re: Currahee
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 07:52:07 AM »
He didn't post a link, but his site is http://everycitizenasoldier.org/

Great to have you here Currahee  :pirateThumbUp:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 12:36:34 PM by rah45 »

Online JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Currahee
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 11:20:13 AM »
Welcome Currahee!

Currahee is a no BS kind of guy - He tells it like he see's it! He is the founder and author of an incredible site which APX has posted above. I often go to his site and visit his YouTube channel. If you don't too, you are missing out on some great stuff.

Currahee, I am very happy that we meet on the other side.  :thumbsUp:

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.