Author Topic: Vendor section.  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
Vendor section.
« on: August 28, 2012, 11:44:10 PM »
Move the section to under the regular topics. It makes us look like we are pushing products.
Fan out your shots. We want everyone to get some.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
Re: Vendor section.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 11:55:30 PM »
We are pushing products...  :o

That is actually a great idea and we hadn't looked at it in any particular way yet. I was just something that we threw together to see if the idea would work.

Speaking of which..

Every vendor will be the mod of their own section within the vendor section. It will be a place for them to showcase their wares and present sales they are having.

In the interest of full discloser I would like to go on the record and tell you guys that I never intend to make money doing this and it's a damn good thing too because all this forum has done is cost me cold hard cash. To that goal HomeFrontDefense is paying for it's advertising space by HOOKING YOU UP! When they get their operation 100% they will have a StraightPrep coupon code that let's you guys buy things at a greatly reduced cost. How about that?

From here on out there will be modest advertising on the site and I mean modest. I will not paint this forum like one of my french girls.

Let me know what you guys think and as always 'Stay Frosty.'

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
Re: Vendor section.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 08:22:44 AM »
Great idea. Like where the vendor section is. I don't have an issue with helping out fellow board members related businesses.