Author Topic: producent naklejek  (Read 3104 times)

takSwimbbaw

producent naklejek
« on: September 15, 2011, 06:53:01 AM »
Wytw?rca naklejek na podlogi, naklejki na chodniki, naklejki na podlogi dodatkowo chodniki zrobione ze specjalnej folii przeznaczonej na r?znego rodzaju gladka podloge, masa bitumiczna czy cement. Jeszcze w bardzo wielu sytuacjach naklejki sluza jak reklamowe chwyty, sa relatywnie niedrogie.

Ceny odr?zniaja sie w zestawieniu z dlugosci ekspozycji plus rodzaju podloza na kto posiadaja stac sie przyklejone. Wolno je naklejac na r?wna powierzchnie szczeg?lnie perfekcyjnie nadaja sie az do naklejania na podloge lastrikowa.

Naklejki podlogowe moga stac sie zrobione w dowolnym ksztalcie takze kolorystyce,  url=http://www.etstudio.pl/projekty-naklejek.html]producent naklejek[url]  Naklejki podlogowe wykonane do uzycia w punktach dystrybucji, stanowia doskonala reklame, uzywane w hipermarketach, supermarketach centrach handlowych przyciagaja uwage zwlaszcza maluch?w, jakkolwiek plus dorosli nie przejda po takiej naklejce niezauwazywszy jej. Specjalna folia zabezpiecza nim scieraniem, stanowiac zarazem powierzchnie antyposlizgowa.Grafiki sa zabezpieczone r?wniez folia ochronna, kt?ra zabezpiecza nim scieraniem. Laminat stosowany jak zawleczka przypuszczalnie byc wyposazonym okreslona trwalosc od momentu trzech miesiecy do dwunastu miesiecy, czas ekspozycji w hipermarketach jest kr?tszy na skutek na kosze na k?lkach tak zwane w?zki zakupowe az do trzech miesiecy, sila uzytkowania ma w tym miejscu znaczny oddzialywanie. Jednak w tym miejscu, dokad nie uzywamy w?zk?w zakupowych czas ekspozycji sie zwieksza do naokolo szesciu miesiecy przykladowo beda owo galerie handlowe.

Naklejki na chodniki, masa bitumiczna czy cement to wybitnie tania marketing, odpowiednio widoczna dla pieszych, a dla kierowc?w tez nie zostanie obojetna. Przypadkiem obslugiwac jak litera drogowy, oznacza to objawiac charakter, w kt?rym posiadamy sie stworzyc fasadowosc izby osiagnac cel, lub dojechac do celu.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 10:51:47 AM by 505th.NM.Militia »

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
Re: producent naklejek
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 08:38:50 AM »
Ohhh, secret code breaking!  Now we're getting into new territory.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 08:41:10 AM »
Polish Spam anyone?

militaryman84

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 12:02:43 PM »
Say what MF? Ha!

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 02:21:50 PM »
translation:

The manufacturer of floor stickers, stickers on sidewalks, additional stickers on the floor rugs made ​​from a special film designed for various types of smooth flooring, bitumen or cement. Yet in many cases serve as a sticker advertising tricks, they are relatively inexpensive.

Prices stand out in comparison with the length of exposure, plus the type of substratum to become who possess sticky. Allowed them to stick to equal areas in particular are suitable perfectly until lastrikowa stick to the floor.

Floor stickers may become captured in any shape also colors, MODERATOR:  URL REDACTED manufacturer of stickers [url] Floor stickers made ​​for use with distribution points, is a great advert, used in hypermarkets, supermarkets, shopping centers attract attention especially the kids, although adults do not pass plus on the label niezauwazywszy her. Special film protects it abrasive, acting both surfaces are protected antyposlizgowa.Grafiki also protective foil, which protects him wear. The laminate used as a cotter-equipped presumably be determined durability since three months to twelve months, the exposure time is shorter in supermarkets as a result of the baskets on wheels so-called shopping carts with up to three months, the strength of Use in this location, a significant interaction. However, in this place, where are you're not using shopping carts increases the exposure time in August to around six months, For example this will be shopping malls.

Stickers on the pavements, bitumen or cement is very cheap marketing, respectively visible to pedestrians and drivers is also not neutral. By chance, like a 'point road, then reveal the nature of which we have to create the superficiality of the Chamber to accomplish the purpose, or get to the end.

....... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.........
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 09:12:58 PM by 505th.NM.Militia »
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline Veritas

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 02:49:45 PM »
I'm Polish.

Never liked the taste of Spam, tho.

Maybe he saw your thread on Straightprep stickers and was putting in a bid?  Global economy and all that.....   ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but my Kalashnikov will hurt you.

"Don't wish ill for your enemy, plan it."

StorteltThers

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 07:50:33 AM »
A lost way of life, work and family issues ...
Council astonishing accuracy of these cards and the wisdom of hints.
    Strength is in us. MODERATOR: URL REDACTED    In our words and our thoughts and in deeds
    They create the reality
    Tarot shows possibilities
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 09:12:24 PM by 505th.NM.Militia »

Ghost

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 08:38:26 AM »
 :o

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 12:27:09 PM »
w h a t t h e f u c k

Offline disposable

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 12:46:12 PM »
this is the best day ever!! i LOVE floor stickers and i LOVE tarot. woohooo. i wonder if i can get tarot cards made into floor stickers?!?!?!?

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 12:59:32 PM »
this is the best day ever!! i LOVE floor stickers and i LOVE tarot. woohooo. i wonder if i can get tarot cards made into floor stickers?!?!?!?

convenient under the rug adhesives? LOL. I wonder if they're both the same dude.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 11:17:12 PM »
The polish spamer attacked again at http://straightprep.com/forum/index.php?topic=491.0

In order to avoid that you'll need to implement an email validation and/or captcha on registration.
Those spam posts are made by a bot, some advanced ones can bypass captchas and emails but I think that should be enough.

You can check http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;type=13 for some options
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:22:53 PM by APX808 »

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 11:25:01 PM »
translation:

The manufacturer of floor stickers, stickers on sidewalks, additional stickers on the floor rugs made ​​from a special film designed for various types of smooth flooring, bitumen or cement. Yet in many cases serve as a sticker advertising tricks, they are relatively inexpensive.

Prices stand out in comparison with the length of exposure, plus the type of substratum to become who possess sticky. Allowed them to stick to equal areas in particular are suitable perfectly until lastrikowa stick to the floor.

Floor stickers may become captured in any shape also colors, MODERATOR:  URL REDACTED manufacturer of stickers [url] Floor stickers made ​​for use with distribution points, is a great advert, used in hypermarkets, supermarkets, shopping centers attract attention especially the kids, although adults do not pass plus on the label niezauwazywszy her. Special film protects it abrasive, acting both surfaces are protected antyposlizgowa.Grafiki also protective foil, which protects him wear. The laminate used as a cotter-equipped presumably be determined durability since three months to twelve months, the exposure time is shorter in supermarkets as a result of the baskets on wheels so-called shopping carts with up to three months, the strength of Use in this location, a significant interaction. However, in this place, where are you're not using shopping carts increases the exposure time in August to around six months, For example this will be shopping malls.

Stickers on the pavements, bitumen or cement is very cheap marketing, respectively visible to pedestrians and drivers is also not neutral. By chance, like a 'point road, then reveal the nature of which we have to create the superficiality of the Chamber to accomplish the purpose, or get to the end.

....... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.........

:o   How did you do that?  No, really!     How did you do that? 

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 11:32:49 PM »
google has a translator LOL. noting more than copy and paste!  :o

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 11:42:01 PM »

Pretty slick.  Man, you young guys know your shit.  That would have come in pretty handy with this Finnish chick I spent 4 days with in Palma De Majorca back in '73.  She spoke a little English, but it didn't matter to me.  I was lost in those blue eyes.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 12:16:28 AM »

Pretty slick.  Man, you young guys know your shit.  That would have come in pretty handy with this Finnish chick I spent 4 days with in Palma De Majorca back in '73.  She spoke a little English, but it didn't matter to me.  I was lost in those blue eyes.

google aint got shit on blue French eyes...  :P

Offline disposable

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 12:30:11 AM »

I always knew i would find you....DAD!  :D

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2011, 12:36:00 AM »

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 01:09:23 AM »

Lmao!! Oh, I couldn't breathe for a second.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 11:10:57 AM »
How did we pick up a spam bot thing, WTF?
Fan out your shots. We want everyone to get some.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 12:34:35 PM »
We get crawled by bots all the time Spirt, mostly foreign bots... which is begining to make sence now that I think about it.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 12:35:36 PM »
The thoughts of chesties friends while " Moshing "
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

505th.NM.Militia

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 04:16:24 AM »
I'm sure its just spammers trying to defraud you of your money, but I like to think its the Red Army subverting our group.   A guy can dream..   [img]http://www.smileydesign.n

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 01:37:43 PM »
this is what happens when you advertise on Facebook... ::)
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 03:08:38 PM »
I'm gonna get some of those floor stickers for the next give away.