Author Topic: Issue with Unreads  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Issue with Unreads
« on: January 04, 2013, 09:36:45 PM »
The unread posts are not showing up properly for me under that option.  Been having to go through the forum manually and see what all the new posts are.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

cornkiller1

Re: Issue with Unreads
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 10:28:25 PM »
yeah same here.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 03:00:39 AM »
I haven't used that feature in a long time.  After clicking "mark all read" to empty the list, it seems to be working fine for me.  What is it doing wrong for you?
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 10:05:48 AM »
I would like to know how long recent unread posts are available using that option. There have been times when it's been more than a week and I've come back to just a handful of posts. I know for a fact that you guys talk more than this.  ;)

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 02:54:44 PM »
Good question.  I don't really know.  I see what you mean though.  I had not clicked that option in probably more than a year.  When I clicked it yesterday there were less that ten items there, you'd think there would have been more than that.  I don't have access to that part of the site (look, layout, function, parameters, etc.)... but I'm sure someone else *cough* does.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 03:19:26 PM »
Seems to be working for me.. Just isnt much activity right now. This thread showed up on there just fine.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 07:19:15 PM »
Works fine now, not sure what happened.  And I have come back from vaca and the unreads are like a couple pages long before!  lol
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!