Author Topic: Anyone in Los Angeles?  (Read 1844 times)

Offline Treaded

• Prepper
    • The Lizard Farmer's Blog
Anyone in Los Angeles?
« on: June 12, 2012, 11:44:43 AM »
I need a little favor from someone living in LA.  Nothing illegal, immoral, or unethical mind you.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: Anyone in Los Angeles?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 03:14:24 PM »
I don't think so man. No one that is stupid enough to live in LA is smart enough to be a prepper.  :))
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 04:51:27 PM »
I don't think so man. No one that is stupid enough to live in LA is smart enough to be a prepper.  :))

FUCK YOU REAVER!!!   >:(

Yeah Im in LOS ANGELES COUNTY!  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co In the Pasadena area to be more specific. What do ya need? Keep in mind im broke as hell but i'll try to do what I can.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Treaded

• Prepper
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 05:16:17 PM »
I was going to see if someone would head over to RDDUSA on South Grand and pickup a couple of IDF rigs and mail them to me.  They are kinda freaking high on their shipping but after checking the rates I don't think having anyone else ship it would be cheaper. 

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 09:15:34 PM »
Treaded wrote:
I need a little favor from someone living in LA.  Nothing illegal, immoral, or unethical mind you.

So what fun is that Treaded????  :))

Sorry man I am just busten on you...I couldn't restrain myself.  :))
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 11:58:14 PM »

Yeah Im in LOS ANGELES COUNTY!   In the Pasadena area to be more specific. What do ya need? Keep in mind im broke as hell but i'll try to do what I can.

Sorry bro. I just really really dislike Commiefornia.

No hard feelings.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:06:24 PM by special-k »
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 01:55:38 PM »

Yeah Im in LOS ANGELES COUNTY!   In the Pasadena area to be more specific. What do ya need? Keep in mind im broke as hell but i'll try to do what I can.

Sorry bro. I just really really dislike Commiefornia.

No hard feelings.

Well if the "Great American House Cleaning" actually happens, and I hope it doesn't, the vast majority of those cleaned out will be the lefties on the coast. Then California will once again return to its former glory. Perhaps it can become a true libertarian paradise.

[url=http://www.freesmileys.or
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:07:14 PM by special-k »

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 02:11:34 PM »
...Well if the "Great American House Cleaning" actually happens, and I hope it doesn't, the vast majority of those cleaned out will be the lefties on the coast. Then California will once again return to its former glory. Perhaps it can become a true libertarian paradise.
Or get usurped by Mexico.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 02:46:46 PM »
You really think we'd allow that much of the Pacific Coast line to be taken by crazy fuckers that believe that Aztlan B.S.? (Which has been completely preverted by the way)

If it got that bad it would probably be a much wider conflict considering those people believe Aztlan stretches as far north as Idaho and the Canadian border and to the eastern end of the Rocky mountains.

*BTW Treaded which IDF vest were you eyeing anyways? The Recon Chest rig, The SF harness, or the tan khaki one?

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 03:05:50 PM »
You really think we'd allow that much of the Pacific Coast line to be taken by crazy fuckers that believe that Aztlan B.S.?....
Well, I do believe that IF it were to happen, it would most likely occur with the blessings of the global powers that be.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Treaded

• Prepper
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 04:34:35 PM »
Treaded wrote:

So what fun is that Treaded????  :))

Sorry man I am just busten on you...I couldn't restrain myself.  :))

I save shit like that for the Cajuns.  Dey'z goood at dat' dere' dey is.

Colombo

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 04:49:47 PM »
You really think we'd allow that much of the Pacific Coast line to be taken by crazy fuckers that believe that Aztlan B.S.?....
Well, I do believe that IF it were to happen, it would most likely occur with the blessings of the global powers that be.

I could see some very unhappy and thirsty residents of the L.A. basin area shortly after the local communities along the water supply lines turn off the plumbing to those downstream, of course after a couple of days the problem has sort of resolved itself except for the fires...