Author Topic: The KING is Back  (Read 299 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
The KING is Back
« on: January 26, 2019, 11:20:49 AM »
Long Live The King!

If I have to sell my M1 I will get this soon.  I have other things higher on the list, but so be it.

Nemo

All New Colt King Cobra
Colt King Cobra 2019

Following Colt’s successful re-entry into the Double-Action Revolver market in 2017, Colt introduces the all-new King Cobra in .357 Magnum. The King Cobra will be available in January 2019 through Colt stocking dealers.

The all-new King Cobra features American Stainless Steel construction, a heavy duty frame with a full lug 3 in. barrel, and the 6-round capacity that differentiates Colt small frame revolvers from the competition. The King Cobra also features the same user-replaceable front sight and Linear Leaf spring trigger (LL2) as the rest of the Cobra family.
MSRP: $899, www.colt.com

« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:24:46 AM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: The KING is Back
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 05:25:28 PM »
Damn!!!! I've got an original "King Cobra' and it was about $400 back in the 1980's. Mine is a Stainless model with a 6" barrel. The first thing I noticed about the one pictured is the lack of rear adjustable sights. What's with that? I guess that the 3" barrel makes Colt think its a belly gun and sighting isn't important. Anyway, I'm glad its back because dropping it from their line was a dumb ass move to start with. I compared my Colt 357 to my cousins S&W 357 (both with 6" barrels) and the S&W couldn't hit the ground but the King Cobra could hit Coke cans at 50 yards. My cousin thought that I was just a better shot than he was so we tried each other's guns and his shooting improved and my shooting went to crap. I once heard a story that the King Cobra was supposed to be an assembly line gun but all of them were actually made in the Custom Shop. Due to the quality and accuracy, I tend to believe the Custom Shop story.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 05:28:14 PM by pkveazey »

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 08:45:01 PM »
Thought this was gonna be a post about DUKE NUKEM but this is good enough. :thumbsUp:
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 08:52:53 AM »
He is nuthin.  King Cobra would take him out with one round at 500 yards left handed, upside down, pinkie on the trigger.

Sheesh and Criminatley.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 02:15:13 PM »
Thought this was gonna be a post about DUKE NUKEM but this is good enough. :thumbsUp:

LOL, Duke Nukem was great!!
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c