Author Topic: Soon, We shall be.  (Read 648 times)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Soon, We shall be.
« on: January 01, 2013, 04:11:44 PM »
!

See a parallel?
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Soon, We shall be.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 11:07:00 AM »
Love it RvR!

You know I am rather frustrated with everyone in our three branches of federal government. They do not know how to balance a budget and they continue to chip away at the Bill of Rights. And yes, they give immigrants our money.

When will the madness end? 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 11:21:37 AM »
Funny video and sad but true man...
Here in Argentina something similar happens, the governor of the capital city once said he "couldn't solve the habitational problems of all south america" and the pseudo communist shit of the country wanted to kill him calling him nazi and all kind of bullshit.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 01:11:22 PM »
Funny video and sad but true man...
Here in Argentina something similar happens, the governor of the capital city once said he "couldn't solve the habitational problems of all south america" and the pseudo communist shit of the country wanted to kill him calling him nazi and all kind of bullshit.

Hey man im curious as to what the gun ownership situation is down there.
Is it non-military calibers only, .380acp, .38 super, etc. ?

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 03:40:47 PM »
We can have any caliber we want in long and hand guns.

The main restriction is that you can't own any semiauto weapon with detachable magazine whose caliber is bigger than .22, this is the worst crap, and it was approved a few years ago, I want to own a FAL and its impossible, you need a judge to give you a decree justifying why you need a semiauto rifle, its almost impossible to get that. You need to have a decree for each gun you want, you can't use the same decree to get multiple guns.
Some "forbidden guns" owners try to sell them, but as is impossible to get the decree they can't.

CCW licences are not given anymore, even people with much money that I know lost it.
You need to register all your guns and reloading equipment, approve an exam, psi test and background check every 5 years to be able to use guns, and pay for the forms.

Prices are extremely fucking high, because most guns are imported and because are guns, ammo is super expensive too, I think is a cover way to ban guns, just make them a luxury.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 04:14:29 PM »
Ugh that sounds horrid im sorry man.
Although it looks as if we may go that way soon too.