Author Topic: So, I got pulled over today.  (Read 606 times)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
So, I got pulled over today.
« on: August 01, 2013, 12:32:54 AM »
On my birthday  :fuckYeah: Like a true gangsta. Alright ladies and gents check this out.

Me and a bud fly past this broham doing like 85 in a 40, little did we know Lake County Florida units actually chase.  :troutSlap:

So, this dude catches up to us right as we pass someone on the right, you know the section of white line your not supposed to pass on right next to the grass.  ^-^ 

Well, he lights my buddy up  C:-) who was on point. almost running him off the road. ( footage to follow ) He stops, if it wasn't for the lack of petrol in my tank I'da just poped blue smoke and hauled ass. However I would have only made it like 10 miles  :facepalm: So, I stopped.

Dude found out we where both prior Mil, Working with LEO & just solid dudes so he dropped the $3,000 Reckless driving fine, and bumped it to tail-gaiting a vehicle. ( didn't have radar to get us with speeding )

My buddy get's a $166.00 fine for that, and I get off cause its my birthday bitches.  :dancingGrenade:

Helavaday.  :cheers: 

Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: So, I got pulled over today.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 12:35:02 AM »
G-SHIT-HOMIES!!
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 02:37:14 AM »
Hmm... played the "pig card" you say?

:forReaver:
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 07:26:11 AM »
Hey Happy BDay Reaver  :dancingGrenade:

:forReaver: You know that driving like that you'll end up in bunny hell real fast, don't you? :forReaver:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 08:32:03 AM »
"Do you offer professional courtesy?"  :thumbsUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.