Author Topic: RIP Chris Kyle  (Read 2635 times)

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
Re: RIP Chris Kyle
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 12:39:29 PM »
This could all be a coincidence, this could be gobment conspiracy, although I don't see how any of this would work in their favor other than scare tactics.  This could also be the work of an interested party (foreign or domestic) nudging us toward our own Arab Spring, more than likely not for our own good, but to expose our Achillies' heel as it were-- a nation divided, all that's left is to conquer.   

Just be aware of your surroundings as 1000meterstare suggested, and don't let the anger, fear, paranoia, consume you, but instead, keep building yourselves up to rise above the smoke and mirrors.

My suggestion, stand outside for a few minutes today and look at the world around you.  There is a much larger set of rules guiding us than our own, our bullshit laws don't apply to the universe, so don't let them keep you from enjoying the view.  Our fallen brothers and sisters no longer have that option, which makes it that much more important for us to enjoy it, not take it for granted.

RIP Chris Kyle, your valiance will not be overlooked nor forgotten.  Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
+ karma given. Great post thatGirl. It's too easy to get caught up in a limited perspective with the extreme micro-focus the internet allows and mostly promotes.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 12:48:06 PM »
This could all be a coincidence, this could be gobment conspiracy, although I don't see how any of this would work in their favor other than scare tactics.  This could also be the work of an interested party (foreign or domestic) nudging us toward our own Arab Spring, more than likely not for our own good, but to expose our Achillies' heel as it were-- a nation divided, all that's left is to conquer.   

Just be aware of your surroundings as 1000meterstare suggested, and don't let the anger, fear, paranoia, consume you, but instead, keep building yourselves up to rise above the smoke and mirrors.

My suggestion, stand outside for a few minutes today and look at the world around you.  There is a much larger set of rules guiding us than our own, our bullshit laws don't apply to the universe, so don't let them keep you from enjoying the view.  Our fallen brothers and sisters no longer have that option, which makes it that much more important for us to enjoy it, not take it for granted.

RIP Chris Kyle, your valiance will not be overlooked nor forgotten.  Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
+ karma given. Great post thatGirl. It's too easy to get caught up in a limited perspective with the extreme micro-focus the internet allows and mostly promotes.

I agree crudos! Great post T-girl. One can't give in to one way of thinking. But one has to be open to all ways of thinking.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 07:30:39 PM »
Chris Kyle Memorial Service
Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
Time: 1:00 pm

:(

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 08:19:58 PM »
I was listening to Glenn Beck radio today and it appears he was a close friend with Chris and his family. He has a spot on Mercury1.org where you can donate $$$ to Chris's family. As of noon when he signed off the radio there was over $100,000- donated to his family via Mercury1. 100% of all $$$ donated through Mercury1 will go to Chris's family - No administrative costs/labor will be taken from the donations.

Keep in mind that the proceeds from Chris's book went to helping vets.   

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Alex1992

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 11:56:41 PM »
Well whoever killed him my condolenses (assuming thats how you spell it) to Chris Kyle and to his family

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 10:53:55 AM »
As of this writing Glenn's charity mercury1 has collected approx $250,000- for Chris's family. Jessee Ventura is continuing to sue the Kyle estate for slander. Beck is going to put the donations for the Kyle family in a trust so if he wins he will not get a dime.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_20039344
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 11:23:32 AM »
As of this writing Glenn's charity mercury1 has collected approx $250,000- for Chris's family. Jessee Ventura is continuing to sue the Kyle estate for slander. Beck is going to put the donations for the Kyle family in a trust so if he wins he will not get a dime.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_20039344

Very decent of Beck. Still not fan, but fair play to him.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 11:38:52 AM »
Surprise, Ron Paul backtracks....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/06/ron-paul-clarifies-comments-on-death-navy-seal-member/
After a public backlash, former presidential candidate Ron Paul used his Facebook page to clarify controversial comments he made Monday about the Navy SEAL who was killed at a Texas gun range over the weekend.

On Monday, Paul, 77, took cyber heat for a tweet he sent out following the news of the veteran's death. Paul wrote: ?Chris Kyle?s death seems to confirm that ?he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.? Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn?t make sense.?

His comments were re-tweeted more than 800 times and most of the responses he received were negative. 

Paul backtracked some and offered a clarification on his Facebook page. He wrote: "As a veteran, I certainly recognize that this weekend's violence and killing of Chris Kyle were a tragic and sad event. My condolences and prayers go out to Mr. Kyle?s family. Unconstitutional and unnecessary wars have endless unintended consequences. A policy of non-violence, as Christ preached, would have prevented this and similar tragedies. -REP"

Paul has spent much of his congressional career denouncing military intervention overseas. He publicly opposed the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and called them unconstitutional. 

Eddie Ray Routh, 25, has been charged with one count of capital murder and two counts of murder in the shooting deaths of Kyle, author of the best-selling book ?American Sniper? and his friend Chad Littlefield. All three were at a shooting range in Glen Rose, Texas. Routh is on suicide watch at the Erath County Jail, where he?s being held on $3 million bail.

Kyle, who had four tours in Iraq, was the most lethal sniper in the U.S. He had 160 confirmed kills and received 14 different awards and decorations, including two Silver Stars, five Bronze Stars with Valor and two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals. After leaving the Navy, he wrote his biography, ?American Sniper.?

>:(

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 11:53:30 AM »
If the killing of Chris Kyle was a black ops shooting his murderer will die at the hands of someone before his case makes it's way to the courtroom. IMO, if he makes it to court and a guilty finding the murder will be what it i s- A disturbed man. 

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2013, 03:25:02 PM »
If the killing of Chris Kyle was a black ops shooting his murderer will die at the hands of someone before his case makes it's way to the courtroom. IMO, if he makes it to court and a guilty finding the murder will be what it i s- A disturbed man.

Not necessarily. That's just what they want you to think.

And the mind fuckin continues.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2013, 07:10:35 PM »

Not necessarily. That's just what they want you to think.

And the mind fuckin continues.

Agreed, anyone hear about the Joke(r) lately? Neither have I.  NDAA, they can just rat hole you away till you are but a myth...
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2013, 01:59:44 PM »

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2013, 04:37:59 PM »
Very moving service, was trying to grab the whole memorial, but couldn't get my shit figured out. Here's the last clip, grabbed by someone else, of Taps being played.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2013, 05:02:13 PM »
More....

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 12:06:06 AM »
Two good posts crudos. Thanks!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2013, 09:51:45 AM »
Thanks Crudos.

On another note: Donations to Mercuryone.org for Chris Kyle sfamily. are surpassing $750,000- as I type.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2013, 12:15:08 PM »
Nearly lost it emotionally when Chris' wife, Taya, was speaking. But I know she and the kids will be forever looked after.

The procession to Austin started....

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Thousands-Expected-for-Kyle-Procession-Tuesday-190770121.html

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2013, 12:22:37 PM »
Thanks for posting this Crudos.

I have been getting reports that the roads are lined with citizens even though the weather is nasty. I have also heard that there many motorcycle club members accompanying the procession.

On a similar note: Flags are flying at half mast in Texas. No national half flag directive unlike Whitney Houston received.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2013, 03:20:00 PM »
I guess it pays to be famous if you die. Who wants to donate money if they cant bring it up in conversations.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2013, 05:54:13 PM »
I will be buying Chris Kyles' book. I know his company, The Craft, will be selling commemorative patches. Gotta give props to the people of Texas, their presence and support all around this event have been staggering.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2013, 09:23:48 AM »
So heartbreaking, but so powerful.  :(

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2013, 11:03:16 AM »
I had the wife watch this, but she had to walk away. She said it was too sad. I googled his book and found this:

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/08/bradley_cooper_to_play_chris_kyle_in_american_sniper_biopic/

There is a part there that touches on gun control. I just hope this Cooper guy doesn't use creative license to put a bad light on guns. I don't know, but I doubt If Chris Kyle was for gun control. You never know, maybe Cooper will be against gun control. I don't get that feeling though.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2013, 12:30:14 PM »
Below is a link to Chris's company. If you click on "Memorial Gear", you can purchase items that allow all proceeds to got to the families of Chris and his friend Chad. I'll be getting some shirts and patches. It looks like everything is out of stock, but will be in, in about 4 weeks.

http://co-store.com/craftgear
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:41:57 PM by hjmoosejaw »

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2013, 10:56:45 PM »
I'm sure I'll catch some flack for this but... I don't see wtf the big deal is about this guy. anyone ever seen Terantino's "Inglorious Bastards"?

answer me this: wtf is the difference (aside from the obvious physical danger) between this dude, and some twat thumbing a joystick on a drone?

he carried out orders just like all the rest of the boots. he's no more of a hero than anyone else that put themselves in harm's way for a bullshit cause. so he had a talent for putting rounds on target. I'd place my bets on Kentactic any day.

sorry if this offends anyone.
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2013, 11:05:11 PM »
I'm sure I'll catch some flack for this but... I don't see wtf the big deal is about this guy. anyone ever seen Terantino's "Inglorious Bastards"?

answer me this: wtf is the difference (aside from the obvious physical danger) between this dude, and some twat thumbing a joystick on a drone?

he carried out orders just like all the rest of the boots. he's no more of a hero than anyone else that put themselves in harm's way for a bullshit cause. so he had a talent for putting rounds on target. I'd place my bets on Kentactic any day.

sorry if this offends anyone.

I agree in the sense that just because hes famous in some way everyone throws their money and hearts at his death. Sad story but theres a lot of those.
The last part might be a stretch, im no sniper. Plus i have no bolt gun right now. But i appreciate it bud  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 11:07:30 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...