Author Topic: The Real Story Around Gun Confiscation  (Read 1054 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
The Real Story Around Gun Confiscation
« on: February 14, 2013, 10:30:29 AM »
I just read this article on WRSA and well... to be quite honest... I was blown away. It was if "the veil had been lifted from my eyes." Below is a two paragraph excerpt from the article. I highly recommend you take the 10 minutes to read. Pass it on.

...The dollar will be dumped as the worlds? reserve currency, in a cascade as other countries holding dollars run for the exits.  When this happens, the price of products that are imported will go up by 4-5 times, almost overnight (my best guess).   This is the logical result of the Cloward-Piven strategy writ large.

The price of oil- when no longer priced in dollars- will have ripple effects that will cause suffering on a scale never before seen in America.  Consider the trucking industry, in a very real way, feeds the country.  The food you eat, the clothes you wear, the furniture in your house?  even the building materials for the house itself, were all delivered by truck.  As the price of fuel skyrockets, trucking companies will attempt to pass on the costs to their customers (stores like Wal-Mart, for example), who will in turn pass it on to the consumer.  Will the consumers pay so much more?

Consider that while those desperate people who live on the dole may still get their checks (or ?deposits? on their EBT cards), it will no longer be able to buy anything, because the prices of everything have gone up 500% overnight.  What will happen in the inner cities, when people realize they can?t put food on the table, much less put gas in their cars?  Gerald Celente summarized it best: ?when people lose everything, and they have nothing left to lose, they lose it.?  And they will.   It is my opinion, that the downward spiral will far exceed what we?ve already seen in Greece.  The starvation and violence will eclipse Greece by many orders of magnitude.  The key reason is that we?re the most heavily armed country in the world, and when the wool is pulled from peoples? eyes, they?re not going to be happy with our government ?representatives.?

THIS is the reason why the Obama administration is pushing so hard for ?gun control.?  The scam is almost over, and when it is, people are first going to be fighting for their survival.  When they realize that the country has been robbed blind by the corrupt politicians in D.C. (and at all more-local levels of government), they?re going to be out for blood.  The DHS, it has been suggested, is the personal army of the Obama administration.  It?s why the DHS has ordered 1.6 billion rounds of hollow-point ammunition, tanks, drones, body armor and thousands of REAL assault rifles.  They know the American citizens are going to come after them, and they truly believe they can intimidate and disarm the public.  They believe they?re more enlightened than the rest of us, and that we don?t matter...

Go to http://capitalisteric.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/the-30000-foot-view-of-whats-coming/#comment-13 for the hole article.

Please post your comments below.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
Re: The Real Story Around Gun Confiscation
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 12:15:20 PM »
Not much else to do, except keep your head down, keep working hard, keep communicating, and keep preparing. Whatever happens, or doesn't happen, hopefully everyone here will be ready for it.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 05:44:52 PM »
I agree with all that you wrote Crudos.

What this article did for me was to clarify things. It also gave me a hint to the time we have left. It all revolves around gun registration.

Now certainly things could deteriorate tomorrow; however I truly now believe that gun registration/ confiscation is the hinge pin unless the economy crashed before 'then.' 

We will see... 

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 05:34:01 PM »
This article runs along the same logic many of us already subscribe too. It is always good to keep pushing the mesage. Ive been trying to get the few librals i actually assosiate with to see this for what it is, Common Sence. Just keep spreading the MSG as much as we can folks. Im not sure we can actually reverse course at this time. I would love to see that happen. But all the signs( if you choose to see them) point twords a collapse. I don't think we can reverse this. We may just have to knuckle down and go through it. It isnt gonna be a good thing but we've allowed the looters to much power and money, for too long and its time to pay the piper.
Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 05:46:51 PM »
I read on Matt Bracken's blog a email from a subscriber that relayed a tour he and his family was on at the Federal Reserve in Texas. While on the tour he saw how money was printed; from blank paper to a completed FRN (Federal Reserve Note) stacked on pallets. He also saw pallets of $10 & $100 US FRN bills printed in blue. Is money exchange somewhere in our near future? You know...Turn in your greenbacks and receive bluebacks that are worth 1/10th of the value of greenbacks.

Saving's, checking, Money Market, stock market, etc. can be devalued electronically.

NOW IT WAS ONE PERSONS observation and then post. It could be 100% false.

Interesting concept though. I wish Veritas or Ridge were still posting on the forum.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 05:49:22 PM by JohnyMac »

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 10:52:47 AM »
JM,

My view on blue money is they are just unfinished sheets of money, that will be run back through the various printing processes to complete them. The process to print money is an amazing process of print technology, almost to an art form.

http://www.moneyfactory.gov/uscurrency/theproductionprocess.html

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 04:54:12 PM »
Let's hope so Crudos.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 07:55:23 PM »
Thats interesting because I noticed while watching ESCAPE FROM L.A., Snake Pliskin is negotiating with Carjack Malone for help. Snake offers her $1,000,000 which she turns down saying she already has $10,000,000 greenbacks. He tells her the 1 million is in bluebacks which upon hearing, Carjack agrees to help Pliskin.

Did bluebacks originate from some old conspiracy theory? Perhaps bluebacks is related to the UN and their use of blue?
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 10:04:30 PM »
Death, Matt Bracken talks to "bluebacks" in his second book of his EF&D trilogy.