Author Topic: Mrs. thatGirl  (Read 628 times)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
Mrs. thatGirl
« on: November 05, 2012, 12:03:43 PM »
Hey Gang,

I would like to start off by thanking you for being so kind to my missus, she is waking up and will be asking a lot of different questions in the coming days. I am so proud of her and of you guys and your interaction. We laid in bed lastnight talking about pull, take up and reset. It was awesome to finally feel like I have a pardner.

One of the things she has mentioned is wanted you guys to get your ladies onboard. I know a couple of wives that are on the board but none that post. Let talk to our others about this gents.

Thanks Again
thatGuy

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: Mrs. thatGirl
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 12:23:15 PM »
10-4 boss man.
We aren't nice to kiss ass, we are a family and that's just what family does.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 01:06:34 AM »
It's easy, she seems like a pretty neat girl and fits right in. Like I told ya, she seems like a keeper. Has a little piss and vinegar in her too, don't she? That's a good thing.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 12:10:29 PM »
Glad to have ThatGirl on the board and on-board. Seems wicked smart, lots of common sense, and stands-up for what she believes in. Can't ask for anything more than that.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 12:39:46 PM »
Glad to have her on board and glad  she's enjoying our interactions aswell. She puts a fresh spin on our topics that was overdue.
Simplicity Is Ideal...