Author Topic: Matthew McConaughey Speech  (Read 221 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Matthew McConaughey Speech
« on: June 08, 2022, 08:26:39 AM »
I watched Matthew McConaughey speech yesterday in its entirety. It was emotional and I think it came from his heart. With that written, I do not give a damn. Here are my thoughts...

1) I do not need an actor or politician lecturing me.
2) The White House is using him as a tool. He knows that, because...
3) He has political asperations and he is working on the foundation for a future run as, governor, congressman,
    senator, president? Consequently,
4) He is using you.

Just my 3 cents worth (Up from 2 cents due to inflation).

What are your thoughts on McConaughey's speech and what he is proposing, e.g. need to be 21-years old to buy a semi-auto long gun, Red Flag laws, etc.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: Matthew McConaughey Speech
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 08:59:48 AM »
You are accurate.  He is also renaming gun control to gun responsibility. 

You must pass tests, evaluations, take classes, provide inventories of guns and ammo, and be properly licensed to own a firearm. 

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 09:29:35 AM »
Perfect Nemo! You nailed it. McConaughey is the poster child to start the new anti gun campaign.

Those who support gun responsibility aim to end gun violence by promoting "a culture of gun ownership that balances rights with responsibilities," according to the Washington state-based nonprofit Alliance for Gun Responsibility. - Yahoo
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 09:49:38 AM »
Matthew McConaughey is an actor, that's all I need to know.  I'm wondering how much he's getting paid for this gig. 

There's also a rumor that he exposed himself to a child while on a set.  Supposedly, he's being extorted to do the government's bidding in exchange for the possible repercussions being made to disappear.  Again, these are just rumors, nothing substantiated.

It's going to be a long hot summer, and we're not even in summer yet.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2022, 10:35:15 AM »
The people of this country (US of A) are generally feable minded; a result of government schools.  The idea of trotting out some silly ACTOR to guide us down the path of slavery is reprehensible and it amazes me that people even listen to actors at all.  In most cultures before ours, actors were generally seen as a social pariah,  amoral/immoral criminals, bodies for hire & etc. Yes, they are a perfect match for the feckless politicians and those who own them.  Would YOU accept these actors to lead you into combat?  Then dono't pay heed to what they say about weapons and self-defence arms. It's like listening to diet and exercise advice from Whoopie Goldberg.

Never be a follower Judas Goats.

Sir John Honeybucket
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 01:21:51 PM by Sir John Honeybucket »
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 12:26:20 PM »
Just another "actor" I won't spend a penny on