Author Topic: In the interest of sharing...  (Read 249 times)

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
In the interest of sharing...
« on: February 07, 2022, 06:00:49 PM »
Here's a link to the new CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) form that all hospitals and ASC's will have to fill out weekly to remain eligible to get paid from Medicare/Medicaid.

https://www.cdc.gov/nhsn/forms/57.219-p.pdf

Failure to complete the form reduces payment by 2% (doesn't sound like much, but it really is), plus whatever other penalties apply for having non-vaccinated, non-exempt personnel.  Also, if your facility is reviewed and fails, if not corrected (i.e. everyone accounted for properly) the facility can lose its licensure through CMS and generally its accrediation to do business- as almost all other insurances follow CMS guidelines.

Small little form, just 2 pages.  But if your hospital has 5k employees, someone has to be hired to do that little form- or several someones.  Increased medical costs anyone?   And someone has to be hired to process those forms, hear the cases, assess the penalties, etc...  Higher taxes anyone?

You may notice that a line item for those claiming religious exemptions isn't listed.  I called and talked to the CMS folks today about that.  "CMS doesn't except religious exemptions as valid." Wait. what?  The law says... "Oh don't worry, we're just doing this for data collection. It won't affect payments."  So, why, I wonder, do they need it?  I can forsee a day when they ask "Okay, exactly who are those people who haven't been vaccinated. We need to take them in for re-education."

You will be assimilated, resistance is futile.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 06:05:03 PM by RB in GA »

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: In the interest of sharing...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 06:05:31 PM »
I will resist until assimilated.  And resist assimilation.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.