Author Topic: Hey, I know.... Lets piss all over the Military.  (Read 323 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Hey, I know.... Lets piss all over the Military.
« on: January 21, 2021, 09:51:15 PM »
Well, the first day in office and president dumbshit took down all the Military flags in the whitehouse. Yea, that'll win friends and influence people. Especially the Military will love him a lot. That idiot can't think 2" past his damn nose. Hmmmmm....... When the SHTF and it definitely will, the Military will line up with the people instead of with his dumb ass. The long term DC politicians are so arrogant that they think anything they do is beyond criticism. I'm pretty sure they think their shit doesn't stink and they don't even take one unless they want to.

Offline TheGrayMan

• Combat Veteran, RN
  • Prepper Apprentice
  • "Stay out of Sarajevo."
    • Dissident American
Re: Hey, I know.... Lets piss all over the Military.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 09:54:47 PM »
The military will follow their orders, just like the police will. Expect no more, and no less.
-TGM

Online grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 12:34:20 AM »
The military will follow their orders, just like the police will. Expect no more, and no less.

I'm hoping at least 50% will see and understand what's going on and choose the correct side to stand with
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 09:55:42 AM »
I have spoken to this a few times so I am sorry for repeating myself  :deadHorse:

I have been involved in three large and a bushel of small acquisitions during my business career. The following recipe was used in most acquisitions. When not used, what normally took two months for stores to get back to normal and start making money took years. 

1/3 of the employees will jump on the band wagon day one. They are ecstatic that you took over their  company.

Likewise, 1/3 will quit within +/- 30-days of inking the deal.

The last 1/3 will sit on the fence and see what happens. Some will get fired as they do not want to embrace their new owner's culture, direction, or rules.

What I would do about 60-days before the acquisition I would send in my District Managers to secret shop the competitors stores within their districts. Not to bore the reader they would look at how the store was ran using predetermined criteria. They would get a feel for how much or not, the manager was respected by the store's employees. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Once I got the DM's reports on each store manager, I put each store manager into one of the three boxes above. On day one of the acquisition, we terminated all the fence sitters. On the same day and for seven days the district manger would court the store managers that we knew would be happy with the acquisition. Send pizza to those stores, take the store manager out to breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

The last third will leave on their own as outlined, within +/- 30-days - Leave them alone.

Now let us look at the military, police, alphabet Stasi, et cetera.

1/3 will embrace the new regime.
1/3 will retire and go home to prepare for the Civil War.
1/3 will sit on the fence and fall on one side or the other over time.

Do you not think 'they' know where everybody falls when the hammer comes down? 

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 10:13:03 AM »
    I'd say the Biden adinistration is already doing a good job of literally pissing off the grunts, seriously one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/21/national-guard-troops-vacate-capitol-461220

I've seen photos of troops turning their backs on Biden's motorcade.  Plus, how do you think the troops felt when they were issued firearms, without ammo and magazines?