Author Topic: Get Tased  (Read 300 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 02:14:32 PM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: Get Tased
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 09:50:22 PM »
Simple rule:  When police order you to do something (lawfully), do it.
If they were making some egregious, harmful error, that can fatten your wallet down the road somewhere, perhaps.
But given what LEOs must deal with, day in, day out, expecting them to grant you "special favors" when a "public contact" is being made is unfair and unrealistic to think that coloring outside the lines is a good idea..
Go looking for trouble, you can generally find it.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 01:54:35 PM »
Absolutely...... Policemen are poorly trained and often are told that they can do pretty much whatever they want because the public is ignorant. When a policeman tells you to do something, it is a good idea to ask if that is an order or a request. If whatever he tells you to do, you should do it but be sure to ask the question while you are doing it. If it was an illegal order, you can bet the farm that his report is going to say that he requested your action. Policemen do illegal things all the time and they don't even know they are doing it. My favorite screw up is when they charge you for resisting arrest and that is the only charge. Well, Duuhhhh. What was the charge that they were arresting you for in the first place? If for any reason, you get Tased, you should immediately request to be taken to the Hospital. Recently, medical science has shown that Tasers can and do kill people. By the way... If you are in police custody, they have to pay the Hospital bill. Ain't life a bitch? You pay a $100 traffic ticket and they get stuck with a $1,200 hospital bill.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 03:48:16 PM »
My best friend is a retired LEO. He told me awhile back, "do what the LEO is telling you. Later that is what the guy in the black robe is for". I have a ham friend who is a retired PA Trooper and he always says to ask the officer when commanding to do something, like "get out of the car" always ask, "is that a request or command?" Just like what PKv suggested.

Both say that when a LEO asks permission to search your vehicle you say, "no officer. Not without a warrant." If they say that they have probable cause say, "I do not consent to a search without a warrant however, I will not hinder your search".

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2022, 01:37:22 PM »
We dont have the full story as to why he was pulled over.

Was he evading police and just ending a long and dangerous chase?
Was he driving erratically?
Was he involved in a hit and run?
Or did he pull off to the side of the road to make a call when the police pulled up and started harassing him?
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c