Author Topic: Full-Time Job  (Read 1078 times)

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
Full-Time Job
« on: September 14, 2012, 12:04:58 AM »
After years of working crap jobs or being entirely unemployed I finally pulled a 0800 to 1730 full-time job to just cover the basic bills until Homefront Defense starts making a profit and supporting myself and my family.  Its excellent timing. 

Just thought I should let you guys know.  I've been looking for a decent job FOR YEARS!

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: Full-Time Job
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 12:46:20 AM »
Hell yeah bro. Congrats. I'm actually waiting for my Ballistic vest to come in so I can start mine.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 01:00:00 AM »
Hell yeah!  Cool thing about this job is that I can carry my handgun open or concealed, I can bring my M4 or shotgun if I want.  I can do whatever I want to do.  Just got to do a good job and be organized.  I can even keep my dog in the office, bro.  The boss is cool as hell and a GUN NUT!  Fuck yeah!   [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:04:31 AM by EJR914 »

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 01:01:01 AM »
Hell yeah!  Cool thing about this job is that I can carry my handgun open or concealed, I can bring my M4 or shotgun if I want.  I can do whatever I want to do.  Just got to do a good job and be organized.  I can even keep my dog in the office, bro.  They boss is cool as hell and a GUN NUT!  Fuck yeah!

F-in a right brother.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:04:27 AM by special-k »
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 02:56:05 AM »
If i had a job where i could carry a gun id be fucking stoked...you guys are SO lucky... just want you to know that... Congrats EJR.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 07:42:26 AM »
Congrats EJR!

If your company has an opening in the RI area let me know.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 02:06:01 PM »
What he is not telling us is that he got the job because the girl who was working there was robbed at gunpoint and didn't think it was worth it.

Buddy please... please for the love of God wear that pistol concealed. The $20-30 in the drawer isn't worth your life.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 02:13:07 PM »
And then live the rest of your life with the fact that you know you pussied out in the face of evil?

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 02:24:49 PM »
I recommend concealing but i would also recommend finding any excuse to kill off the scum if at all possible regaurdless of how small the loss is, its a great time to thin'm out.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 02:27:57 PM »
And then live the rest of your life with the fact that you know you pussied out in the face of evil?

I didn't feel the need to say that you could then shoot that mother fucker in the back as he was going out the door.

Nor did I feel the need to infer it, but yes you are right. There is never a moment to feel compassion or empathy to your fellow man, nor is there is an excuse for their behavior.. Never.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 03:07:23 PM »

I didn't feel the need to say that you could then shoot that mother fucker in the back as he was going out the door.

I've often thought about that, but the legal implications would be...unsettling. At least, here in Georgia they would be.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2012, 03:19:17 PM »

I've often thought about that, but the legal implications would be...unsettling. At least, here in Georgia they would be.

Correct. litterally shooting him in the back will be the end for you. Pretty sure TG didnt mean litterally.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 03:46:46 PM »
You wait till he gets to the door and then you give him the old "hey fucker" and when he wheels you shoot him in the face and mouth parts.

With no video tape or eye witness account it will be your word verse his, he is dead and you say he turned to shoot.

Thanks for making me say all that.... now my plan is ruined by documenting it.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 04:13:31 PM »
You wait till he gets to the door and then you give him the old "hey fucker" and when he wheels you shoot him in the face and mouth parts.

With no video tape or eye witness account it will be your word verse his, he is dead and you say he turned to shoot.

Thanks for making me say all that.... now my plan is ruined by documenting it.

Dibbs!
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »
What he is not telling us is that he got the job because the girl who was working there was robbed at gunpoint and didn't think it was worth it.

Buddy please... please for the love of God wear that pistol concealed. The $20-30 in the drawer isn't worth your life.

We don't take cash anymore, and have a huge sign saying so, but when has that ever stopped a criminal, right?  We also locked the door, magnetic lock, I have to buzz them in after I get a good look at them.  Its certainly not perfect, but it would have stopped the crime that occurred before.  The guy showed his mask and handgun before he ever got to the door.  If he starts trying to break windows or shoot at me through the windows, it should give me plenty of time to shoot first before he starts breaking windows or shooting at me.  If he already gets in, and then pulls a firearm like a smarter criminal would do, he's welcome to anything he wants.  I'm not really that worried about, it, though, but if it does happen I'm prepared to handle it.  Also, there is no getting in a physical struggle for me.  If he gets physical, I'll have to try to do my best to protect myself.  Who knows if I'll get lucky again, like I did the last time.  I just hope it goes my way again if something does happen and I get out of it alive.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 12:33:04 PM »
We don't take cash anymore

NWO!!!
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 01:12:55 PM »
LOL, I thought the same thing, its out of my hands brother.  Can't be picky right now.  Sorry.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 04:48:16 PM »
I thought there was some federal law against not accepting cash.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 04:53:23 PM »
I thought there was some federal law against not accepting cash.

Well I guess we'll find out soon.   :-X

Find that law for me if you will.